MNSSHP - any adults "not dress up" for it?

I enjoy watching people who dress up but DH and I never do. Don't even wear a Halloween t-shirt. We've never been big Halloween people except at WDW but we still prefer to view rather than participate in the dress-up. Others like to go all out. And then there's everything in between that and us. Totally up to you what to wear. In no case will you be out of place.

Last year we wore family tshirts but that is the most we have done. This year we may do the tshirts, we may not. People go all out for the Halloween party but you will not stand out in any way if you don't dress up at all.

The adults in my family wear a white T-shirt from Costco in which we put a Halloween patch and some of us wear an orange glow light. You'll be fine.

I went a few years ago an got lucky. My daughter went as a "softball player" and since i was her coach i went as her coach. Literally just wore my coach's t-shirt.

Going this year and i doubt i dress up. Unless i can think of something that i only need to wear a t-shirt. Too hot to dress up IMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter