• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mobility scooter hire near Disneyland

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Hi, Someone on here recommended one of the hire places opposite Disneyland for a mobility scooter. Now I come to book one and I see there are at least 3 hire places all opposite the entrance and I can't remember which was recommended! Can anyone help? My gut is that it was One Stop Mobility but all 3 of the names sound vaguely familiar!! This will teach me to write things down when they are mentioned!!

We used Select Mobility Scooters (anaheimscooter.com). They were great, and the whole process was super easy. They had it delivered to our hotel and it was there when we arrived, and then picked it up when we left. They were also very responsive to texts, questions, etc.

OK, 3 months down the line and the first scooter hire place wants me to ring up to pay for the hire-however we live in the UK and a call to California is VERY expensive. Can anyone recommend a company where I can pay online without having to ring them?

...Can anyone recommend a company where I can pay online without having to ring them?
I have booked with Scooterbug completely online, but the website is rather poorly coded.
Pickup and return was easy staying at the Grand Californian, but I have no experience with other hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter