Moderate Buses

hmdsnow360

Earning My Ears
I’ve been reading a lot that the busses at the moderates take a long time going around the resorts. Equaling quite long rides to many of the parks. I’m finding this to be quite deterring. And input would be appreciated

POFQ: One stop, unless the bus is shared with POR
POR: Four stops, unless the bus is shared with POR
CSR: Four stops
CBR: Six stops, except when they run two buses, then three stops each.

Variations depend on needs.

I don't think the buses through the mods take all that much time, since they just do a loop around the resort. The worst resorts for buses are Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.

We've stayed at POR quite a few times and yes, on especially busy days, the busses can be full and you may have to wait for the next bus but that was usually early in the morning towards park opening or right after park opening. I found it to be depended too on what park people were going to. Usually, busses for MK were the most packed but it's Disney and you have to expect that sometimes. At POR, we found by going to the bus stop at the front of the resort there was a much better chance of getting on the bus rather than by waiting at the stops towards the rear of the resort.

There are LOTS of complaints that the value "All Stars" SOMETIMES share buses between the 3 resorts. I ALWAYS point out that the Mods & DLX do too. It's really not a consideration when comparing and deciding where to stay. There are lots of stops at some of these resorts and I'm super sensitive to transportation issues, so like the OP, I wouldn't stay at some of these resorts without my own vehicle. I particularly find it hard to swallow "internal" & "external" buses. Just leads to multiple times to wait for a bus. Ugh.

Check how transportation compares at the values, you may find you prefer it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter