Mojitos Monkey Party @Pop Sept.13th whose coming???

Hi all!
I'm hoping to be able to stop by and say "Hi". My flight lands at MCO at 9:15p that night so I need to pick up my rental, check into CI LBV and then I'll head over to Pop.

Hopefully my flight will be on time!!! :goodvibes

Way to Go Glendamax:woohoo: I am so Jealous ours hasn't come yet:sad2:
Have you gotten your paperwork yet?

Glendamax,
That is so good to hear because that means everyone elses should be coming along here soon too. YEAH!!!! Were going to the world next month!!!
I know! Now we have less than a month!!!!

When I clicked on it, it said the link was invalid. Please send again!

Have you gotten your paperwork yet?

I know! Now we have less than a month!!!!

When I clicked on it, it said the link was invalid. Please send again!

No ours hasn't come YET!!:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: but I did call our TA and she said they would be out about 2 weeks out so they should come soon then I will be doing the happy :dance3:

WOW!!!! I just found this..........Is it too late to join??? Its going to be me & my 2 sons (13 & 6).

No ours hasn't come YET!!:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: but I did call our TA and she said they would be out about 2 weeks out so they should come soon then I will be doing the happy :dance3:
Try calling Disney to find out what's going on.

Room for one more on the monkey train?

I cant speak for the rest of my party (3 other adults) but I'd love to stop by. May be a little late due to eating late.

Lisa
xXx

Hey! We want to come to the party too! 2 Adults 1 child. :cool1:

No Problem and welcome to the crazy Monkey train:banana: :dance3:

I saw on the Sept. thread you are going down the same time we are and you have a extra day on your vacation:banana: we leave on the 17th :sad2:.

I know you said you get in about 10 AshLynn is coming in at just before us so maybe if the DME bus waits long enough we can all ride together to POP.

PM me and we can exchange numbers. What part of Ohio are you from? We are from Ravenna. we will be flying out of Akron Canton

Nancy Ann

Just wanted to POP in to say hello! I hope everyone is getting ready! Almost time to go to my Happy Place! :cool1:

Can I get in on the fun, too? We'll be at Pop from Sept. 7th-15th. It will be me and maybe my 4 year old - although he might head off to bed early with my sister and her baby. Can't wait to see everyone!

Can I get in on the fun, too? We'll be at Pop from Sept. 7th-15th. It will be me and maybe my 4 year old - although he might head off to bed early with my sister and her baby. Can't wait to see everyone!

Absolutely!!!! What time are you getting in on the 7th?

Cool we are there on the 9th to the 16th. Maybe we will run into each other.

Absolutely!!!! What time are you getting in on the 7th?

We should be checking in around 2pm that afternoon. We're planning on swimming and hanging out for a bit and then heading over for dinner at Boma! :banana:

See you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter