Mojitos Monkey Party @Pop Sept.13th whose coming???

I know that Vicki was going to I will call her tonight and ask if she has done that but if she hasn't I will call them myself and let them know.
Do they know we're comming yet?

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

What should I tell security at the gate? I'm here for the pool party?? :rolleyes1

I guess I try I'm here to visit friends - poohbear67, Glendamax... Can't wait to see the reaction!!! :upsidedow
HEY!!!!! I forgot to ask, How do I find y'all? I'm comming on the shuttle. Will get there a bit early, since I'll have to leave early. When I get to POP, is there more than one stop, if so where do I get off at, and what is the name of the pool, how do I find it!!!
I forgot to ask all these questions MONTHS ago! I leave on Sunday!
So please get back to me!!! OH and please dont use a bunch of abbreviations. Please tell me in actual words! Thanks!

I leave on Sunday!
Lucky you - only 4 days behind, though!
OH and please dont use a bunch of abbreviations. Please tell me in actual words! Thanks!
So how'd I do? It's funny - I read this post after I PM'd you, hopefully I didn't use too few letters!! :rolleyes1

Back to this post - does Pop know about the party? What do I tell security at the gate? Like I said earlier, I could dtell them I'm going to see 30 friends whom I never met, but don't know how well that'll go over...

Are you driving? Or using the busses? We always go resort hopping. Whenever we go to another resort we usually just say we are checking it out, or want to eat there, or want to go to the gift shop. If you have a WDW parking sheet in your window, they never give you a hard time (unless of couse it is Christmas and you want to park at a monorail resort,,, but that isn't the case here) They may ask for ID, but that's it. (oh and in this case you could say you just want to drink there ;) )

Glendamax! I can't wait to meet you. I have seen your face on these boards for so long! I think we just missed eachother last year... during the whole Focker start up!
Where are you staying again? We have a car if the busses stop running by the time we finish up mojito'ing LOL;) :lmao: :thumbsup2

The Hippy Dippy is straight through the main building you can't miss it! The bar is to the right... yippiee!

Do they know we're comming yet?

HEY!!!!! I forgot to ask, How do I find y'all? I'm comming on the shuttle. Will get there a bit early, since I'll have to leave early. When I get to POP, is there more than one stop, if so where do I get off at, and what is the name of the pool, how do I find it!!!
I forgot to ask all these questions MONTHS ago! I leave on Sunday!
So please get back to me!!! OH and please dont use a bunch of abbreviations. Please tell me in actual words! Thanks!

Yes she is leaving on Sunday from my understanding.

Yahooo we made it. we are at POP!!!

Glendamax! I can't wait to meet you. I have seen your face on these boards for so long! I think we just missed eachother last year... during the whole Focker start up!
Where are you staying again? We have a car if the busses stop running by the time we finish up mojito'ing LOL;) :lmao: :thumbsup2

The Hippy Dippy is straight through the main building you can't miss it! The bar is to the right... yippiee!
Heya!!!! I'm up doing the last loads of laundry :laundy:

I'm staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. If I end up missing the bus, I WILL take you up on your offer! Thanks!

Yahooo we made it. we are at POP!!!
Glad you got there safely!!!!! Start rolling out the red carpet for me so it'll be ready by Sunday!!!!! :snooty:

We found the monkey last night and introduced ourselves. We'll definitely be there as we are staying in building 5. :cool1:

So how was it? PU-LEEEEZ let me know! I missed it because I was sick - still am. My throat was sooooo sore that night, that I just went back to the room and laid down.

So please tell me what I missed! :sad1:

We had fun as well. It was nice to meet everyone and put a face to names that we've seen around. Being a little new to the boards made it so almost everyone was new to us, though. :goodvibes

It was a lot of fun and we were glad to meet everyone that showed. :thumbsup2

We had fun as well. It was nice to meet everyone and put a face to names that we've seen around. Being a little new to the boards made it so almost everyone was new to us, though. :goodvibes

It was a lot of fun and we were glad to meet everyone that showed. :thumbsup2

Glad you had a good time that is what we were all aim for. Can't wait for next year it should be a blast.

did you do the bounce back???

It was a lot a fun for me and dw to meet other folks as nutty as us,i hope we can all do it again next year:disrocks:

I take it then you did the bounce back for next year right :rolleyes1

It was a blast to meet everyone and can't wait to meet even more next year. If we keep this going we should have at least double the people we had this year, watch out POP here comes the Mojito Monkeys:rotfl2:

I just picked some dates for now but, I am open for suggestions!!!:rolleyes1

Ok.. cool.. I did the same thing.. def'ly it will be a solo trip for me.. since dsis will be in school and mom and dad are flying to visit family back home...:goodvibes

Ok.. cool.. I did the same thing.. def'ly it will be a solo trip for me.. since dsis will be in school and mom and dad are flying to visit family back home...:goodvibes

I am really looking at maybe going to mod and staying at por. What do you think about that place??

My dsis loves POR.. more quaint.. quiet.. serene... I feel inlove with POFQ because of the themed pool :confused3

what are your suggestions be if I go with a mod or stay pop again???

Which resorts have you stayed at and which ones do you are best. I have 10 days planned but will only be like 6days 5 nights for me.

what are your suggestions be if I go with a mod or stay pop again???

Which resorts have you stayed at and which ones do you are best. I have 10 days planned but will only be like 6days 5 nights for me.

did you clicked the link on my last post... I know I got bored at CBR.. no offense to the CBR lovers :guilty: right now I am leaning towards POFQ but that is if the price is right... I also love..love..love... our last room at POP granted it was a like a hike to Timbukto but the love the lake view... watching the clouds changes.. the lightning and then the fireworks it was a big plus for last trip! And most likely more DISER at POP!!!:love:

did you clicked the link on my last post... I know I got bored at CBR.. no offense to the CBR lovers :guilty: right now I am leaning towards POFQ but that is if the price is right... I also love..love..love... our last room at POP granted it was a like a hike to Timbukto but the love the lake view... watching the clouds changes.. the lightning and then the fireworks it was a big plus for last trip! And most likely more DISER at POP!!!:love:

POFQ is POR right its the same one?

Well if you want and feel comfortable maybe we can share a room to split costs or not:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter