Monday Morning Riddle

I still don't know the answer (nor do I even remember the question :rolleyes: ).

I just wanted to add a post to this pitiful quest for the Woo Hooty today. What have you slackers been doing all day?? ;)

Off to get my kid to sleep and do some more work. Don't drag this out too long!

alabamaalan said:
That whole KY pronunciation is throwing it off.

Well when I first moved to TN I had no clue what they were saying either....

trust me,in TN, cake is a two syllable word, has a long "i" sound and most people prefer it to be yaller

I am currently in denial about dishes and baths so I thought I would pop in and check on the riddle.... I can't believe that we even had a lesson in how to sweet talk cops and still no whohooty?!?

Hi Tara! Haven't seen you around in forever!

Donna- glad you got an early present from your real DH so you wouldn't be MIA so long

So Eminmen- You seem like an interesting little dragon.... Maybe everyone else already knows but tell me your story... did you find VMK or DIS first? do you like the real parks? do you collect real pins or just virtual ones? Is the date of your honeymoon tenetive or the location? why don't you post until the evening? are dragons nocturnal?

Wow, you're really trying to get to a woo hooty, aren't you? :p

I found VMK first, and then discovered Dis as a way to get help with the game when I was first starting out. I like the real parks but haven't been to them in about 7 years, I believe. I haven't been to DLR since I was 2, so I definitely don't remember it. I only collect the virtual pins. The real ones are too expensive and the last time I was at WDW, the whole pin collecting thing was just beginning, so I never had a chance to get into it (though I did get a couple pins then, which I still have... somewhere). The date of the honeymoon is tentative. We both really want to go to WDW. As a matter of fact, that's how we discovered VMK. They mentioned it on a vacation planning DVD. Trips to WDW, as I'm sure you realize, are very expensive, especially if you want to get a lot out of them, so I don't know if I'll have enough money saved up by then, but hopefully I will. I don't post until the evening because I work in the evenings and I get preoccupied easily when I'm at home, but most days, work is slow. As for the dragon question, I think you'll have to find a dragon and ask it ;)

I think that covers everything. Are we at woo hooty yet? :p

Mnementh said:
I think that covers everything. Are we at woo hooty yet? :p

Well you are ;)

If you really wanted to help out the riddle you could have addressed each question in a separate post :teeth:

as for me... the riddle is a shining bit of happiness in an otherwise highly CARPY day

TwinkieMama said:
as for me... the riddle is a shining bit of happiness in an otherwise highly CARPY day

that's such a beautiful sentiment, it brings a tear to my eye! ;) :teeth:

firstmickey said:
that's such a beautiful sentiment, it brings a tear to my eye! ;) :teeth:

Ahh... don't cry :grouphug: there is no crying in the riddle :cloud9:

weeping and gnashing of teeth... well, maybe....

Still no woo hooty? What's up!? And where are all the riddlers today?

Me thinks everyone has been swallowed up by the Christmas monster!! :eek:

cept for Gram and Spike....they are at Disneyworld and we don't like them today! :p

firstmickey said:
Me thinks everyone has been swallowed up by the Christmas monster!! :eek:

cept for Gram and Spike....they are at Disneyworld and we don't like them today! :p

That's it!! They are on ignore. :furious:

:rotfl2: Isn't that sad? Can't do anything mean to other DISers except put them on ignore. OOooooooo!!! Terrifying!! :rotfl2:

Well, that would scare me!

I don't like to be ignored! ;) :rotfl:

Hi Joey...I see your light.....come help us wooo hoooty! :teeth:

woohooty we are in the 90s!

(and I didn't even need to tell my honeymoon story that involved a cop)

Joe's here? I haven't seen him in ages! Joe, come and help us Woo hooty!!

Well let me start off by saying it was ALL my husband's fault

I don't think you need my help now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter