Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

GaTech
tu.gif

L107ANGEL said:
I just so happen to know some Bee Gee music :rolleyes: Just saying :confused3
I stopped to get gas yesterday and I pulled up next to a really rough looking guy filling up his truck and his windows were down. I got out of my car and "Staying Alive" was loudly playing coming from his direction. I looked at at him and he nodded all the while I was thinking, "that can't be coming from his truck but it is." I finished and as I put the nozzle back I noticed he was gone but "Staying Alive" was still going. It was coming from the pump. I felt better that all was normal in the world again. :crazy:

Oh, I forgot...

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!

atlanta_helmet.gif

Good morning. Why is it weekends whiz past but weekdays are forever? I want to crawl back into bed. It is still dark out.Blah.

GaTech said:
Oh, I forgot...

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!

atlanta_helmet.gif

itebay emay effyJay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

someone tell him I'm not talking to him!!!!!!!!!!!! :snooty:

and

No math riddles EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Morning!!!!!

PM sent. You're not talking sports are you???? That's as bad as math!!!!

sheridac said:
Morning!!!!!

PM sent. You're not talking sports are you???? That's as bad as math!!!!

They were talking Math but it is easy Math. If one team scores 41 points and the other team scores 38 who was the Lou-ser?

GaTech said:
I stopped to get gas yesterday and I pulled up next to a really rough looking guy filling up his truck and his windows were down. I got out of my car and "Staying Alive" was loudly playing coming from his direction. I looked at at him and he nodded all the while I was thinking, "that can't be coming from his truck but it is." I finished and as I put the nozzle back I noticed he was gone but "Staying Alive" was still going. It was coming from the pump. I felt better that all was normal in the world again. :crazy:
Thats hysterical :lmao: :lmao:

Loubon said:
They were talking Math but it is easy Math. If one team scores 41 points and the other team scores 38 who was the Lou-ser?
The person watching the game in the first place!!!! :teeth:

L107ANGEL said:
Thats hysterical :lmao: :lmao:

Admit it....when you first started reading it you thought he was going to make fun of Tooty's thread from the other day. I know I did! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Loubon said:
Admit it....when you first started reading it you thought he was going to make fun of Tooty's thread from the other day. I know I did! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yep! :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
itebay emay effyJay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

someone tell him I'm not talking to him!!!!!!!!!!!! :snooty:

and

No math riddles EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

No math riddles like...

What the difference between 41 & 38?

Going home happy or going home a Steeler fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter