MONDAY RIDDLE: a Birthday Party for Loubon!

The tag don't lie

Now I have to travel for awhile so your chance is upon you. Fastest fingers in the west will be back :teeth:

WOOOOOOOOOOO....
9.jpg

HOOTY!!!

No time to read this thread today. Just wanted to stop by and wish Lou another happy birthday. And to give a double woo hooty to all of you! Hope all are having a wonderful Monday.

Lou, I do not know if you noticed, but my birthday gift to you continues to stay on page 1. It is shaping up to be a doozey! :rotfl:

horsegirl said:
Lou, I do not know if you noticed, but my birthday gift to you continues to stay on page 1. It is shaping up to be a doozey! :rotfl:
:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

L107ANGEL said:

What?!? :teeth:

And btw, I see that there is now a magnet exchange on the exchange board. Did Lou start that thread to get rid of his tutor magnet? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG. It's happening again. Where is my angel? CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Geez we just aren't exciting on Mondays are we?

I'll save you HG....I'll be the one to kill the thread.

fates.jpg

deb:
d2574.gif

HEY Lou....don't think it has escaped my notice that you didnt answer your own birthday riddle. ;) :rolleyes: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter