Monday's 'It All About Lou' Riddle Thread

I'm not IN, actually not even close. I'm drawing a blank. I'm so terrible at this kind of riddle. :sad2:

TwinkieMama said:
Donna!

If this is what happens to the riddle with an extra hour I can't wait to see what happens on a leap year!!!!

I am IN (and now back to bed with some colb mewdincine..... sniff)
I LUB colb mewdicine!
Want me to hurry and pop over to watch "yummy-baby" so you can rest?

Morning everyone!

Hmmm -- Lou, huh? (It seems to me that this can apply to so many ;) )

Not in yet.

Good morning everyone.

Olivia Newton John was on the CBS Morning Show this morning. I laughed when I saw her because of all the talk Friday.

Hey Mark. Did you enjoy the game Saturday night? I did.

I am in and off to work.

I am in
I think
Same as always.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday

Twinks,

Hope you're feeling better soon! Whatever you do - don't send that cold out West!

Mary Jo said:
Morning everyone!

Hmmm -- Lou, huh? (It seems to me that this can apply to so many ;) )

Not in yet.
I am as innocent as the day is long :confused3

Okay I even have to laugh at that :rotfl:

MaryJo
tu.gif

Minnie Moo
tu.gif

Carol
tu.gif

pongoperdigirl
tu.gif

Quick break from work to check on Woo Hooty status. Guess I need to come back later :teeth:

MerryPoppins said:
I'm not IN, actually not even close. I'm drawing a blank. I'm so terrible at this kind of riddle. :sad2:

Awww. I can relate. I'm up to my knees in cluelessness alot. ;)

Breezy_Carol said:
Good morning everyone.

Olivia Newton John was on the CBS Morning Show this morning. I laughed when I saw her because of all the talk Friday.

I am in and off to work.

COngrats on the game Carol. I told you y'all would win.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

:sunny: :wave: Morning riddlers!

Well, I can see something, but not too sure what the whole picture is supposed to be. :confused3

Breezy_Carol said:

And you said I was mean for talking about our nice weather this weekend!! ;) :teeth:

Hi Riddlers! Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I wish they would work.

MaryJo- I will try to contain the cold here the Midwest. But what can you do? Viruses these days have no respect for anyone.

Sleepy- next time send a house plant or a bundt cake instead of this nasty cold... 'kay Borgbubba? I appreciate the thought and I look forward to a peaceful moment to read about the adventures of Doc and Sleepy.

BDG- Thanks for the textbook. You are the best with a capital B. For Best DISser Guy.

Utah- Where are you???? I have already said "don't come crying to me" three times and "If you keep crying I will give you something to cry about" once (not to YummyBaby- but to the girls) ..... obviously I need help.

I have a bizarre reaction to the main ingredient of Sudafed- it makes me uberhyper and unable to sleep. So I can breathe or sleep. This morning I am going with breathing as I have a crazy busy day- I have already washed dishes, cleaned the kitchen, swept the floor and hung new curtains. I figure I have about 2 more hours before it wears off so I am off to dust and vacuum the whole downstairs.... with 4 kids underfoot. Yehaw!

TwinkieMama said:
BDG- Thanks for the textbook. You are the best with a capital B. For Best DISser Guy.

Utah- Where are you???? I have already said "don't come crying to me" three times and "If you keep crying I will give you something to cry about" once (not to YummyBaby- but to the girls) ..... obviously I need help.

Thanks Twinkie. I do hope you feel better. U/M is on/off on/off. Kinda like when Andy asked Barney whether or not the blinker worked. yes/no yes/no.

Blinker good name for U/M as far as i am concerned. Get better. Pass the wheat thins but don't breathe on them.

BDG

TwinkieMama said:
I have a bizarre reaction to the main ingredient of Sudafed- it makes me uberhyper and unable to sleep.

And now you know why it's the main ingridient in Crystal Meth. And why they restrict sales of it. PM sent, btw, and I think I'm in.

bdg100 said:
Pass the wheat thins but don't breathe on them.

BDG

Is is feed a cold and starve a fever? or the other way around?

I am not hungry so you can have the Wheat Thins.

Twinkie ~ I get that way from Benadryl. That is why I have never tried to give the stuff to my kids to help them sleep, I am afraid of what it will really do.

Chapter 11 said:
And now you know why it's the main ingridient in Crystal Meth. And why they restrict sales of it. PM sent, btw, and I think I'm in.

I actually did know that. Reading textbooks comes in handy. Also I had a sudafed 'incident' as a child.... complete with hallucinations. I stayed off the stuff completely for years but then they pulled Tavis D from the market for a while and I had to go back. Now I have options but all the others put me into a coma like sleep which would prevent me taking care of my darling children. So this is me today: :Pinkbounc

Also the Ephedra plant (native to Utah!) can be brewed into a tea that has decongestant (and other) properties......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter