Monday's 'It All About Lou' Riddle Thread

Crap. I'm not even close to in. I'm gonna sit real close to my computer, stare at the clue and check my PMs. Maybe it will become clear.

BDG

PS Ok, I see something in there. And Lou is certainly that? But, can it be?

Lou, how about entertaining us with a bizarre pic while I wait.

TwinkieMama said:
Donna!

If this is what happens to the riddle with an extra hour I can't wait to see what happens on a leap year!!!!

I am IN (and now back to bed with some colb mewdincine..... sniff)

Morning Twink. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I've got the same cold. Here, let me get you a good text book to curl up with.

BDG

snowwite said:
Hey pal. I see admin is still watching you. Have you been to the naughty mat? :rotfl2:
Lets just say I was smacked down ;)

Good Morning Lou-ites. Pm sent and I sure am in. :yay:

Gotta go to work. I was looking for my TU. Do I need another guess? I was going to request a mint since its all about you Lou but I got it. :cool1:

horsey
tu.gif

sleepydog25
tu.gif

snowwite
tu.gif

Dyan
tu.gif

Craig
tu.gif

LK
tu.gif

snowwite said:
Gotta go to work. I was looking for my TU. Do I need another guess Lou?
oh boy, did you pm Lou with the answer :rolleyes:

Twinksissaborg said:
Donna!

If this is what happens to the riddle with an extra hour I can't wait to see what happens on a leap year!!!!

I am IN (and now back to bed with some colb mewdincine..... sniff)
I'm sorry. I got rid of my cold and it must have found you and B (sorry, B! But, at least the CARDS WIN!). If scary pictures of Capt Hook, medium rare meals, and moi would help your cold, just link below. . .;)

sleepydog25 said:
I'm sorry. I got rid of my cold and it must have found you and B (sorry, B! But, at least the CARDS WIN!). If scary pictures of Capt Hook, medium rare meals, and moi would help your cold, just link below. . .;)

Morning Haiku King:

Go Cards. Has the picture of your painted toe nails been removed? If so, I will click the link.

BDG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter