• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monsieur Paul Reopening October 18th! New Prix Fixe Menu Announced at EPCOT -*UPDATED WITH PRICE*

The Cast Member I just spoke with said pricing won’t show up until October 18th. If I see anything posted in the meantime, I’ll definitely update this thread.

Last edited:
Th Cast Member I just spoke with said pricing won’t show up until October 18th. If I see anything posted in the meantime, I’ll definitely update this thread.
Thanks for following up. It’s so typically WDW these days to offer reservations but no price. 😜

The Cast Member I just spoke with said pricing won’t show up until October 18th. If I see anything posted in the meantime, I’ll definitely update this thread.
That's nuts. So the people who booked the first three days will have no idea what they're paying and a $100 per person fee to cancel if they don't like the price?

That's nuts. So the people who booked the first three days will have no idea what they're paying and a $100 per person fee to cancel if they don't like the price?
I think this is a case of "If you have to ask you can't afford it"! As my mother used to say.

I’m glad to see this place reopening. I’ve always had superlative meals here. The menu looks delicious, and I’ve already booked for our November Trip. THIS is fine dining; I‘m not a fan of the tweezer food sucker’s “tasting menu” nonsense like at Victoria & Albert’s.

We’re visiting WDW just for the weekend without the kids for our 10th anniversary (our honeymoon was WDW). Booked it for Oct 21, and it fits PERFECTLY in our plan. I just wish we knew the price to see if it’s feasible..

If the price works, just need to decide on experiencing this, or California Grill (we’ve done before) and our one shot at seeing Enchantment ever. We’ve never seen Harmonious either, so if we do MP, we’ll get to see Harmonious instead. Tough choices!

I felt terrible. They are always last to know.
I called today too and asked the same question. “It will be more than $60”. I just read on the Kenny site that it will be $175. Probably not including tax. We are willing to pay for this experience. We always had fantastic meals there….their regional lunches were phenomenal during F &W. I guess those have gone the way of Party for the Senses. Maybe next year?
We’re visiting WDW just for the weekend without the kids for our 10th anniversary (our honeymoon was WDW). Booked it for Oct 21, and it fits PERFECTLY in our plan. I just wish we knew the price to see if it’s feasible..

If the price works, just need to decide on experiencing this, or California Grill (we’ve done before) and our one shot at seeing Enchantment ever. We’ve never seen Harmonious either, so if we do MP, we’ll get to see Harmonious instead. Tough choices!
We cancelled our CG reservation.. for MP. We’ve already been there and I wasn’t too crazy about their price fix menu. But both places are great.

. I just read on the Kenny site that it will be $175.
Another site also posted the price as $175 per person. No idea where that number came from. And I suspect, wine pairing is above that.
Still thinking about it for our trip. Looking forward to reviews.

Thanks for the tips! My son and DIL were able to snag a reservation 11/28 and are looking forward to this dining experience!

:worship:

Pricing Revealed for Monsieur Paul Prix Fixe Menu

Monsieur Paul will reopen on October 18th at EPCOT with a brand new prix fixe menu and price tag. When it was announced that the location would reopen, a price for the dinner was not revealed. Now, the price has been revealed and it’s a hefty price tag for one of the nicest meals you can have at Walt Disney World.

The Monsieur Paul prix fixe dinner will cost $195 per person, plus tax and gratuity.

Adding Full Menu:

Starter Cocktail​

• Apéritif, amuse-bouche: Glass of Champagne with a cheese puff gougère

Hors d’oeuvres (Appetizers-Choose One)​

• Salade de homard du Maine, vinaigrette aux fruits de la Passion: Maine Lobster salad with passion fruit vinaigrette
  • Cassolette d’escargot à la cressonnière sur une émulsion de pomme de Terre: Escargot cassolette with watercress and potato emulsion
  • Soupe de moules aux pistils de safran: Saffron mussels soup

Fish Courses (Choose One)​

• Bar en croute feuilletée, sauce Choron, grand mets de Monsieur Paul: Sea bass in puff pastry, sauce Choron, Monsieur Paul style (served for two or more)
  • Snapper en écailles de pommes de Terre: Snapper in potato scales, Thyme sauce
  • Coquilles Saint Jacques au potimarron et sirop d’érable: Seared scallops served with maple pumpkin velouté

Meat Courses (Choose One)​

• Carré d’agneau rôtie en cocotte, choux vert frisé farci aux champignons des bois et châtaignes, jus court au thym frais: Rack of lamb roasted in a cocotte, curly green cabbage stuffed with mushrooms and chestnuts, fresh thyme juices
  • Filet de bœuf rôti, fricassée de cèpes, pomme de terre mousseline, sauce Bordelaise: Center cut beef tenderloins grilled, porcini fricassee, mashed potatoes mousseline, Bordelaise sauce
  • Volaille Fermière en fricassée aux morilles, riz pilaf à la Matignon de légumes et truffes: Chicken fricassee with morels, rice pilaf with vegetables and black truffles

Cheese​

• Assiette de fromages: Imported cheeses plate

Desserts (Choose One)​

• Sphère de chocolat au lait, glace au chocolat, sauce tiède au chocolat et cognac: Chocolate almond cake, chocolate cream, hazelnut biscuit, chocolate ice cream, warm chocolate Cognac sauce
  • Tarte aux pommes fine, crème d’amandes: Thin apple art, almond cream
  • Vacherin classique: Meringue, vanilla ice cream, raspberry sorbet, vanilla Chantilly, raspberry coulis

Well, so much for that idea...

That is WAY too expensive.

Also, DW doesn't eat seafood, and 2/5 of the courses only offer seafood options. For that price, I would hope that they would offer alternatives, but that too much money for us either way.

I thought they were also going to have a 3 course option. There is no way I can or want to eat 5 courses. I much prefer their prior a la carte menu.

Adding Full Menu:

Starter Cocktail​

• Apéritif, amuse-bouche: Glass of Champagne with a cheese puff gougère

Hors d’oeuvres (Appetizers-Choose One)​

• Salade de homard du Maine, vinaigrette aux fruits de la Passion: Maine Lobster salad with passion fruit vinaigrette
  • Cassolette d’escargot à la cressonnière sur une émulsion de pomme de Terre: Escargot cassolette with watercress and potato emulsion
  • Soupe de moules aux pistils de safran: Saffron mussels soup

Fish Courses (Choose One)​

• Bar en croute feuilletée, sauce Choron, grand mets de Monsieur Paul: Sea bass in puff pastry, sauce Choron, Monsieur Paul style (served for two or more)
  • Snapper en écailles de pommes de Terre: Snapper in potato scales, Thyme sauce
  • Coquilles Saint Jacques au potimarron et sirop d’érable: Seared scallops served with maple pumpkin velouté

Meat Courses (Choose One)​

• Carré d’agneau rôtie en cocotte, choux vert frisé farci aux champignons des bois et châtaignes, jus court au thym frais: Rack of lamb roasted in a cocotte, curly green cabbage stuffed with mushrooms and chestnuts, fresh thyme juices
  • Filet de bœuf rôti, fricassée de cèpes, pomme de terre mousseline, sauce Bordelaise: Center cut beef tenderloins grilled, porcini fricassee, mashed potatoes mousseline, Bordelaise sauce
  • Volaille Fermière en fricassée aux morilles, riz pilaf à la Matignon de légumes et truffes: Chicken fricassee with morels, rice pilaf with vegetables and black truffles

Cheese​

• Assiette de fromages: Imported cheeses plate

Desserts (Choose One)​

• Sphère de chocolat au lait, glace au chocolat, sauce tiède au chocolat et cognac: Chocolate almond cake, chocolate cream, hazelnut biscuit, chocolate ice cream, warm chocolate Cognac sauce
  • Tarte aux pommes fine, crème d’amandes: Thin apple art, almond cream
  • Vacherin classique: Meringue, vanilla ice cream, raspberry sorbet, vanilla Chantilly, raspberry coulis

this is a menu of my dreams!

I LOVE gougeres - I’m going to need more than one, lol

lobster and passion fruit ? Two of my favorite foods !

Fish with potato scales...yum!

Steak ...and potatoes, my death row meal. No mushrooms, ick

the chocolate dessert sounds incredible, but I LOVE meringue and vacherins..

thank you !!

It is a lot of money, but this will be a priceless experience for me....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter