Moonlight Magic 2020

I'm wondering if Animal Kingdom Park is better than Magic Kingdom? Any opinions would help me decide which one I can attempt to book. I have been missing the dates with my planned stays previously, next year I have a chance. Also, how long is the park open for Moonlight Magic? 3 hours? And can anyone tell me a little bit about what to expect besides shorter wait times for rides? I would appreciate any info.

TIA
Dee
We preferred the MK event. I believe it is 3 hours. I'm guessing the ride lines are shorter but we don't do rides at events like this because rides can be done anytime. They do special shows, dance parties, and bring out special/rare characters (that's why we attend). A meal voucher for a free QS meal for each person as well.

Can someone remind me... my parents will be with us on this trip can I get them tickets as guests. We are already a family of four.

Can someone remind me... my parents will be with us on this trip can I get them tickets as guests. We are already a family of four.
You can get 4 tickets per membership, or up to the number of guests on your reservation (in your villa). So, if you are sharing a villa, yes. If they are on a separate reservation, no.

Bah, missing the July TL one by days. We'll be there until the 25th, then cruising.

I just realized if I added a day, I could attend Epcot! Then I looked at the sign up date and realized then I would be in Australia! Good News, and Bad news, but really, I am excited!!

looks like if you use your points to book the second room you all can attend.

Attachments

• 8A75ECA1-A8E5-40E7-8A03-168F28EC54AB.jpeg
    8A75ECA1-A8E5-40E7-8A03-168F28EC54AB.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 25
The dates generally come out right after I get done booking all of my plans for the entire year, which normally are not any of the 2020 moonlight dates! I sure have the knack for missing the party dates and sadly, I don’t book any holidays.

well I guess I was wrong. My dates hit all 4 parks. I did have to arrive 1 day early to get the studios in September. I’m actually there for one date, but on a cruise. So will arrive early 1 day, which was a bear to book at the 11 month window yesterday. Sept. 15th. Now the hard part of registering. I don’t visit any holidays nor summer. I’ve done typhoon twice in the past, so I’m ok not going there.

I just realized if I added a day, I could attend Epcot! Then I looked at the sign up date and realized then I would be in Australia! Good News, and Bad news, but really, I am excited!!

yep, I understand. I’m cruising in November on registration day for January. My bff will do her best to register us. No pressure 😱

What exactly is open during this event @ Epcot? Complimentary mickey ice cream sandwiches?? *crossing fingers*

Mostly every attraction in Epcot you do get a complimentary food voucher for you and all your guest attending moonlight magic,unlimited Mickey bars

We went to Epcot last year and really enjoyed it. We made scramble and booked to cover one of the MK and DHS dates. Hopefully, it all works out.

Never had our dates match but Animal Kingdom next year will work. How difficult is the registration process?
Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter