Moonlight Magic Epcot link

Emily921

Mouseketeer
https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcmmepcrestjanmar24

Disney Vacation Club
MEMBER MAIL: MEMBERSHIP MAGIC
Ice Cream Eating at Spaceship Earth
JOIN US FOR MOONLIGHT MAGIC!
Your favorite Membership Magic benefit, Disney Vacation Club® Moonlight Magic, is back! Experience a night full of excitement during this complimentary, after-hours event at EPCOT®! Eligible Members and their Guests can enjoy select attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, character greetings, entertainment and delectable delights.

EPCOT® Event Dates:
January 25 and March 1, 2024

Check DisneyVacationClub.com to learn more.

You are receiving this email because you currently hold a qualifying Disney Resort hotel reservation booked using your eligible Membership on an event date, providing you access to early booking registration beginning onJanuary 9, 2024 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Membership Magic Logo

Facebook
Instagram

Logo
Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic events are Membership Extras. Eligibility requires new Members to have an ownership interest with 150 Vacation Points or more purchased directly from Disney. This is an incidental benefit subject to availability, change or termination. Fees may apply. Effective April 4, 2016, Members who have not purchased an ownership interest directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. will not have access to Membership Extras. Visit DisneyVacationClub.com/MemExtrasPolicy for more information.

Please note that, in order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy Disney Vacation ClubMoonlight Magic, Members may register to attend only one event date for each participating Park, per calendar year.

As a courtesy to other Members, if you need to cancel your reservation or reduce your party size, please do so at least 48 hours prior to the event by following the link in your original event confirmation email.

Offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold. Member who is selected in the event registration process must provide their valid Disney Vacation Club digital Membership Card with photo ID and be the person to check in their full party. Walk-ups will not be accommodated. These are rain-or-shine events; some experiences may be canceled due to inclement weather. Entertainment, activities and offerings are subject to change without notice. Complimentary admission to Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic is valid for the duration of the event. Complimentary parking will be available for the duration of the event. If you wish to enter the participating Theme Park before the event, valid admission is required and a Theme Park reservation may be required depending on your admission type and the date of your visit. Learn more.

Clicking on the Facebook and Instagram links will take you away from our Disney site where different terms of use and privacy policy apply.

Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored. If you wish to contact us, click here for additional information.

This service email contains essential information regarding transactions with us, such as further information about your purchase, membership or vacation. Disney's policy is to respect and protect individual's privacy. Read our Privacy Policy.

This email is from:
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. | Attn: Email Compliance | 1851 Community Drive | Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

DVC-24-3793052
©Disney​

RgRnfqPCPlcDc3BjQgplmNEenGXRh1IvUg5ld2t1aG5AYW9sLmNvbVgEAAAABg~~

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! You might want to pull your personal email off of the cut/paste from the email from your post @Emily921 It could result in a lot of extra spam or worse phising emails.

Similarly, remove the Unsubscribe Link as it may allow someone to unsubscribe you from future emails from DVC.

Good luck to everyone trying to attend Moonlight Magic! Are people trying for January 25th or March 1st?

I know for me, I'm hoping to be able to go to both the AK Moonlight Magic on 2/27 and the Epcot Moonlight Magic on 3/1.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! You might want to pull your personal email off of the cut/paste from the email from your post @Emily921 It could result in a lot of extra spam or worse phising emails.

Similarly, remove the Unsubscribe Link as it may allow someone to unsubscribe you from future emails from DVC.

Good luck to everyone trying to attend Moonlight Magic! Are people trying for January 25th or March 1st?

I know for me, I'm hoping to be able to go to both the AK Moonlight Magic on 2/27 and the Epcot Moonlight Magic on 3/1.
Thanks!🤦🏻‍♀️

And just to clarify, this link will only work for those who have reservations currently at a Disney DVC resort for those dates. It would not be open to all DVC members, yet, if they don't have a reservation. I know it says that in the email pasted above, but the title of the thread will draw attention!!

We're hoping for EPCOT 1/25, so we'll be ready tomorrow!

And just to clarify, this link will only work for those who have reservations currently at a Disney DVC resort for those dates. It would not be open to all DVC members, yet, if they don't have a reservation. I know it says that in the email pasted above, but the title of the thread will draw attention!!

Although registration for both on-site and off (typically) use the same link, tomorrow it will only work for those with an existing room reservation made prior to 11:59 pm on 1/7.

I just tried searching the boards for a bit but didn't see a clear answer-- I have three main questions:
(1) I have received the email link, is there anything else I need to do before 7:58 tomorrow?
(1)(a) Do I need to be logged into DVC or the DisneyWorld site before joining the VQ or just click the link?
(2) For those of us with multiple contracts and UYs, what information do we need to have handy (I assume it's the contract number I'm staying on 3/1, but maybe not if I'm using resale points for this res and have direct points also)?
(3) How quickly does the event typically sell out? Wondering if I need to cancel meetings later in the day or if it's a situation where if you don't have the ticket in the first 90m it's gone anyway.

Thank you in advance!

I just tried searching the boards for a bit but didn't see a clear answer-- I have three main questions:
(1) I have received the email link, is there anything else I need to do before 7:58 tomorrow?
(1)(a) Do I need to be logged into DVC or the DisneyWorld site before joining the VQ or just click the link?
(2) For those of us with multiple contracts and UYs, what information do we need to have handy (I assume it's the contract number I'm staying on 3/1, but maybe not if I'm using resale points for this res and have direct points also)?
(3) How quickly does the event typically sell out? Wondering if I need to cancel meetings later in the day or if it's a situation where if you don't have the ticket in the first 90m it's gone anyway.

Thank you in advance!
Can't answer 2, but for 1 & 1(a), nothing else needs to be done. Just click the link in the email prior to 11 am eastern. You will need your DVC Member ID to key in once you get to the actual registration process.
3. Very fast.

Can't answer 2, but for 1 & 1(a), nothing else needs to be done. Just click the link in the email prior to 11 am eastern. You will need your DVC Member ID to key in once you get to the actual registration process.
3. Very fast.
Thank you! Is it like all of the other lottery/queue events where you want to try to have one window open on your phone and one on your laptop to maximize chances of getting a low place in the queue?

We will be there for both 2/27 and 3/1 Have never been so looking forward to hopefully getting either … also heading to After Hours at HS that same week … also a first

It has been a while since I've attempted one of these queues. Does it matter what time you join the queue if before 11am? Is the place in line random until 11am, but then in order afterwards?

It has been a while since I've attempted one of these queues. Does it matter what time you join the queue if before 11am? Is the place in line random until 11am, but then in order afterwards?

Does not matter what time before 11am. It is all random before 11am.

In theory, you could join at exactly 11am and you'd be part of the randomization - some people have sworn this works better, but in my experience it works better to just be in the queue before 11am.

After 11am, you're placed at the back of the line.

For anyone kind enough to share their Queue IDs after you've registered, you may need to refresh your queue page (for awhile it was listing the queue ID as all 0's), then click the "What's this?" link at the very bottom and then copy and paste the link for "Back to queue".

I'll try to share any queue IDs I have after registering.

Last edited:
We will be there for both 2/27 and 3/1 Have never been so looking forward to hopefully getting either … also heading to After Hours at HS that same week … also a first
Is this unusual to have moonlight magic on a Friday? And have 2 in the same week?

Is this unusual to have moonlight magic on a Friday? And have 2 in the same week?

I think so, I'm not an expert on Moonlight Magic history, but since they returned for 2022, I don't recall there being 2 so close together and I don't recall one being on a Friday night either. Maybe a company booked Epcot for a private event that Friday and then cancelled?

Can anyone provide some clarification on this? The email says "Qualifying Disney Resort", not "DVC Resort".

The information page on the main DVC website list many resorts as eligible, including the Allstar resorts and many others.

Will these non-DVC rooms reserved with cash suffice or not?

I had 4 devices going. One went straight into the login page. Another in the 200s, then the 6000s, and finally the 9000s. So I am all booked for the 3/1 event.

I had a few different browswers open and my best number was right around 2000. Down into the 700s now. I have no idea if it will be good enough to get me in, but one of my numbers is still above 4000 now and started over 6000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter