Moonlight Magic is BACK!

My iPhone for the win!

I had three different devices on three different networks. My MacBook Pro was over 10,000. My iPad Pro was 6000+, my iPhone was around 160.

I already have my confirmation e-mail. Best of luck everyone!

iphone was lowest for me as well (and I joined with it at the latest time: around 5 min beforehand).

Have gone from 2,500 to 1,476 in about 10 min

Mine at 6300 now. The one on my phone started out at 5,000 more and it’s still 5,000 more. So much for the theory that as people used multiple devises, they would close the windows with higher numbers.

I started my laptop first (around 10:35), it started around 4500, then my desktop, it started around 8500, and my phone at 11:00 on the dot and it's around 7500. They seem to be going down very slowly. This is painful...

I am currently 3064. Do I need to log in to DVC site when my turn comes? Just realized I am locked out and cannot log in
you do not need to log in - you just need your member number

Also, the system automatically picked up when my resort reservation was for and made that the only available date for me

Good luck everyone!

We're in for 6/16. Had 5 devices going lowest, # was 500+ one was over 5000 all the others were over 11000. Phone got the lowest number & was the second to last device I connected with. Now to finalize all my other reservations & park days.

I started my laptop first (around 10:35), it started around 4500, then my desktop, it started around 8500, and my phone at 11:00 on the dot and it's around 7500. They seem to be going down very slowly. This is painful...

About 100 people a minute right now seems to be the average...may pick up a bit as people get through and log out of their double and triples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter