Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Unknown at this time. We are staying at Riviera for the first DHS event in June. Should know more about transportation options about a week prior to that event.
Please, come back and post in this thread, if they are running at the end of the June event.

What was your number? We were 386 or so. Shocking that we got closed out with such a low number.
I had 1182 so had no chance …shocking that you didn’t get in. I’m still bitter because I lost out on the AP/DVC Cosmic Rewind Preview, then I lost out on BOTH Moonlight “Magic” lotteries. I’m traveling solo too this trip so not like I needed much 😂. Oh well, I’m at Poly for 10-days so can’t complain …I can make that work!

We will be trying for the AK one at the end of September. If the dates are the same as for DHS, it looks like registration might be June 22. (I hope this is the case since I will be on the road on June 23.)
I really wish they would announce these registration dates earlier! I have the opposite problem, I have the 23rd available, but have a meeting scheduled for the 22nd. If I had know what date they were scheduling the registration, (assuming it will be one of these two dates), I could've scheduled the meeting on the other date. Now if it's on the 22 I'll need to see if I can reschedule which is a lot harder after everyone's calendar is set.

I really wish they would announce these registration dates earlier! I have the opposite problem, I have the 23rd available, but have a meeting scheduled for the 22nd. If I had know what date they were scheduling the registration, (assuming it will be one of these two dates), I could've scheduled the meeting on the other date. Now if it's on the 22 I'll need to see if I can reschedule which is a lot harder after everyone's calendar is set.
What time does registration usually open? There is no rescheduling my commitment on the 23rd. I will be traveling with my son out of state for a medical procedure and that is the only day that it can be scheduled. I will be on the road, so I'll only have access to my phone.

What time does registration usually open? There is no rescheduling my commitment on the 23rd. I will be traveling with my son out of state for a medical procedure and that is the only day that it can be scheduled. I will be on the road, so I'll only have access to my phone.
For all of this years MM events, it's been 11 am eastern.

We are going to the one on May 24. Is there anything I need to link to MDE before then? I have my DVC card in my apple wallet. Is that all I need? I'm so worried I'll forget something. Also when should we find out more details about the event?

We are going to the one on May 24. Is there anything I need to link to MDE before then? I have my DVC card in my apple wallet. Is that all I need? I'm so worried I'll forget something. Also when should we find out more details about the event?

You need your confirmation email from where you registered for the event.

If you have an extra I could use one 😊

DVC will send out an event reminder about one week prior to the event date you are registered for. This email will contain information on event check in, transportation, food vouchers (if used), etc.

At check in, you will need your membership card (either in phone wallet or expired blue card) and Photo ID.

There is nothing that can be linked to MDE for the event. You can add a "Note" to MDE, but that would be only for your information.

Just chatted with member services who said the email won't go out until next week as many things have "yet to be determined" good lord. it's in 5 days. What is not determined at this point?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter