Morning Touring Plans - Feedback Needed

DisPhanatic

Mouseketeer
I cannot believe our trip is here! My son and I leave tomorrow afternoon for a five night stay at CBR. Please let me know if our early morning plan makes sense and that these rides are open first thing. We plan to get to the parks 45 minutes before they open.

Thurs 2/11 DHS - Try for RoR boarding pass at 7 am. Get in line for the Skyliner at 7:15. In park around 8:15 for 9 am open. Ride Slinky Dog, Millenium Falcon, then enjoy our time.

Fri 2/12 MK - Should we bus stop or Uber? I was thinking 7:45 either way for 9 am open. Start at BTMR and Splash before heading to Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and around.

Sat 2/13 DHS - Try for RoR boarding pass at 7 am. Get in line for the Skyliner at 7:15. In park around 8:15 for 9 am open. Start with Mickey's Railway, RRC, ToT, then enjoy our time.

Sun 2/14 AK - Order Uber at 6:50 for an 8 am open. Start with FoP, NRJ, then EE before enjoying the rest of our day.

We have not been to Disney in several years so any advice welcome! Thank you.

I cannot believe our trip is here! My son and I leave tomorrow afternoon for a five night stay at CBR. Please let me know if our early morning plan makes sense and that these rides are open first thing. We plan to get to the parks 45 minutes before they open.

Thurs 2/11 DHS - Try for RoR boarding pass at 7 am. Get in line for the Skyliner at 7:15. In park around 8:15 for 9 am open. Ride Slinky Dog, Millenium Falcon, then enjoy our time.

Fri 2/12 MK - Should we bus stop or Uber? I was thinking 7:45 either way for 9 am open. Start at BTMR and Splash before heading to Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and around.

Sat 2/13 DHS - Try for RoR boarding pass at 7 am. Get in line for the Skyliner at 7:15. In park around 8:15 for 9 am open. Start with Mickey's Railway, RRC, ToT, then enjoy our time.

Sun 2/14 AK - Order Uber at 6:50 for an 8 am open. Start with FoP, NRJ, then EE before enjoying the rest of our day.

We have not been to Disney in several years so any advice welcome! Thank you.
What. No Epcot? jk to each their own.
Sounds like a great time to me. Enjoy!

We’re also arriving tomorrow and have many of the same plans—some on the same days!

Mostly just bumping this for those who have been recently and might have feedback for us both 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter