Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing!!!!
Could I please get a wedding/honeymoon mickey head with the names Meghan and James and the date July 18, 2009?
Thanks!!!

Wow you are SOOO talented!! I love all of your designs. My husband and I will be going on our first cruise, a Disney Cruise - Magic, October 2010 with our girls. I would love to do shirts and/or personalize their autograph books with your graphics. Your choice of DISign! Our daughters (princesses) are Bianca and Sophia.
Thank you so much,
The Leon Family

Hi! Love your creative work!

Is there any way you could do a mickeyhead for me with the year 2009 and Walt Disney World on it with some Phineas & Ferb characters on it?

Thank you!

0aMickey2009aiden.jpg

0aMickey2009shane.jpg

0aminnieredmickeyhead2009jay.jpg

0aminnieredmickeyhead2009ola.jpg

0aminnieredmickeyhead2009Del.jpg

Delaney.jpg

Aiden.jpg

OMG!! Thank you so much these are GREAT!! You are super fast and I really appreciate it. My children are going to be so excited it is so hard to find stuff with their names!! Thank again you, made my day:)
Jaycie

We have friends that are going away next month and I convinced them to do some Tshirts.

Can I have these two with the name Dawn- without the year

th_0aPrincess_Minnieangie.jpg

0aminnieredmickeyhead2009ola.jpg

And can I have these with the names:
Jerry, Jared and Justin (again with no year)

Thank you so much:goodvibes

0aMickey2009shane.jpg

Hi! I was wondering if you could do 2 like these for me. One that says "Brigette", and the other "Yessenia". Also if it were possible to put "Disneyland June 13-20, 2009" or something similar in Pink. It will be my first trip to Disneyland, just me and my mom and we're really excited. Also, if it's not too much to ask:worship:, one with Princess Aurora with the name "Yessenia" and the other with Princess Jasmine with the name "Brigette". All your designs are amazing, btw! :thumbsup2 Thanks a bunch if you can help!
:cheer2:

Wow you are SOOO talented!! I love all of your designs. My husband and I will be going on our first cruise, a Disney Cruise - Magic, October 2010 with our girls. I would love to do shirts and/or personalize their autograph books with your graphics. Your choice of DISign! Our daughters (princesses) are Bianca and Sophia.
Thank you so much,
The Leon Family

0aCruiseAriel_VB_blankSophia.jpg

0aCruise_MagicTinkBianca.jpg

0aCruise_CaptMickeyBia.jpg

0aCruise_CaptMickeySophia.jpg

0acruisegangblankBia.jpg

0acruisegangblankSophia.jpg

0aCruise_MagicCaptLeon.jpg

WOW!!! AMAZING!!! Words can not express our gratitude. Your DISigns are incredible. They are all perfect. I espescially love the Tink Mermaid. Bianca LOVES both Tink and Ariel so it is perfect. From our family, THANK YOU so much for making our cruise extra special!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter