Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was wondering if you could do 2 like these for me. One that says "Brigette", and the other "Yessenia". Also if it were possible to put "Disneyland June 13-20, 2009" or something similar in Pink. It will be my first trip to Disneyland, just me and my mom and we're really excited. Also, if it's not too much to ask:worship:, one with Princess Aurora with the name "Yessenia" and the other with Princess Jasmine with the name "Brigette". All your designs are amazing, btw! :thumbsup2 Thanks a bunch if you can help!
:cheer2:

0aaurorayess.jpg

0ajasmineBri.jpg

0apirateprincessmickeyhead1Brig.jpg

0apirateprincessmickeyhead1Brig2.jpg

0apirateprincessmickeyhead1yess.jpg

0apirateprincessmickeyhead1yess2.jpg

Hi, your DISigns are awesome. If not too much trouble, could I get:
Mickey head with Mickey for - Michael
Mickey head with Ballerina Minnie for - Lorrie
Mickey head with Pluto for - Justin

Also anything Disney Cruise Line that says - Disney Wonder June 2009

Thank you so much

I was wondering if you had any ones you could do that had an Army cover (hat). we are going in July before my hubby deploys and I would love to get something done for it. I did not even know if this is possible. Your work is amazing and it is so kind of you to do this for other people, I can only imagine how many people's trips you have made even better with these. You should be very proud.

Thanks

I'm just blown away by your designs! :worship:
You really have some talent girl! How did you get started doing this? I'm always curious how people start doing this sort of crafty stuff, do you have a special program that allows you to do this? Maybe I'm being to nosey and you don't want to give away your secrets. :ssst:
Either way, keep up the great creativity! :flower3:

Is there any way I can also get a traditional Mickey with James. He won't wear any of the honeymoon designs!:lmao:

I would love to get some graphics. We are cruising in December 2009 so regular characters or Christmas-y characters would be great.

I will leave it up to your creative spirit.

I need these for DCL not WDW.

Here is list of names and some of their favorite characters. You can just pick one of their favorites.

Mark - Donald Duck, Eeyore
Pam - Minnie Mouse, Tink
Marisa - Eeyore, Cinderella, Pluto, Ballerina Minnie
Clare - Pocahontas, Piglet, Eeyore
Paige - Aurora, Pooh, Goofy
Grace - Minnie or Mickey, Tink, Mulan
Audrey - Pluto, Belle

thanks in advance!!!

Sorry, just saw this. We are on the Magic.

(My original request is post #2348).

Can I also add the Incredible years graphic at post #2253, subbing the years with 18. Thanks!

0aeeyor_bluemagicmark.jpg

0achristmasdonaldwdwmagmark.jpg

0aminnieblankgrace.jpg

0achristmastinkgrace.jpg

0achristmas_SBpaige.jpg

0apoohmickeyheadpai.jpg

0abellemickeyheadaud.jpg

0aChristmas_Plutoaud.jpg

0aChristmasCinderellaMar.jpg

0aminnie_ballet2mar.jpg

0apocahontasmickeyheadclare.jpg

0aChristmasEEyoreclare.jpg

0achristmas_minniewdwjpgPam.jpg

0atinkblank2pam.jpg

0aIncrMrMrs-118.jpg

WOW!!! AMAZING!!! Words can not express our gratitude. Your DISigns are incredible. They are all perfect. I espescially love the Tink Mermaid. Bianca LOVES both Tink and Ariel so it is perfect. From our family, THANK YOU so much for making our cruise extra special!!!

Your Welcome , Have a Great Cruise :)

These are so awesome!

Would it be possible to get one of the Mickey heads with the birthday party hat with the name Reece? Also, could it say - Happy 10th Birthday - under the Mickey head?

We are surprising my daughter with a cruise for her 10th birthday and I have been searching for shirt to surprise her with. The would be great!

Thank you!!

Have you come up with a way to do 2010 with the zeros made into a Mickey head of some sort?? I was thinking if you haven't already come up with it, (seeing all your designs I'm sure you've come up with something brilliant)that you could use both the zero's to do a Mickey and Minnie in 2010???? Just a thought, I'm sure you'll come up with something beyond amazing.:lovestruc

Thank you so much for the Mickey heads and cruise pic. It is so thoughtful of you to do that. YOU ROCK!

And to answer your reply, Yes. I'd love it if you could do the Mickey heads with Disney Wonder at the bottom. That would be great. Thanks Again.

Thanks for the great Mickey heads! You made my day - and it's just starting! Now to find magnetic paper.

Thanks for all you do for so many of us graphically challenged!:woohoo:

I was wondering if you had any ones you could do that had an Army cover (hat). we are going in July before my hubby deploys and I would love to get something done for it. I did not even know if this is possible. Your work is amazing and it is so kind of you to do this for other people, I can only imagine how many people's trips you have made even better with these. You should be very proud.

Thanks

I didn't know they were so many Army hats (these are what came up under cover hat )

army2.jpg

Army_.jpg

veronica, you come up with really great designs. you did a few for me. I believe you did the micky head with the eagle. proud to be American. I hung it my cabin door. Now it is on my home door:dance3::cheer2::flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter