MouseEar Family personalized please read post 1 for request instructions

Just checking in to see if you had found anything for a Pirate family with mickey pirate ears of something? If so I would need the following:

Female adult dark brown straight long-name Mom

Male child 10 yrs old, lt brown spikey-Name Lance

Adult male lt brown short crew-Name Dad

I would like a frame around it with:

Bracco Family Pirate Adventure(at the top)

And

August 2009 (at the bottom)

TIA

Yep I think I found somrthing tht will work. Now that i am caught up more or less. i am going back to do the ones that need more design time like the wedding ones. I am off on Tues and Wed so will get it done by then, if not before.

I think these are going to be very cute if I can get what is in my head onto the computer screen!

Tracie

Here ya go

spareapair.jpg

Tracie

This is PERFECT! Thank you so much Tracie! :hug:

Just checking in to see if you had found anything for a Pirate family with mickey pirate ears of something? If so I would need the following:

Female adult dark brown straight long-name Mom

Male child 10 yrs old, lt brown spikey-Name Lance

Adult male lt brown short crew-Name Dad

I would like a frame around it with:

Bracco Family Pirate Adventure(at the top)

And

August 2009 (at the bottom)

TIA

Here it is! I think this is my favorite family design I have done! Thanks for asking for it. I sure hope you all like it, if not let me know and I will do something different.

braccofamily.jpg

Now I have lots of Pirate and Princess Party ideas going around in my brain!

Tracie

Absolutely adorable. My DS is going to be the happiest little pirate around! Thank you so much. Our trip is in August so I will probably make them up this summer. I will be sure to post a picture whent they are done. Thanks again I know this took a lot of work. You are amazing!!

Absolutely adorable. My DS is going to be the happiest little pirate around! Thank you so much. Our trip is in August so I will probably make them up this summer. I will be sure to post a picture whent they are done. Thanks again I know this took a lot of work. You are amazing!!

So happy you like it I think it is too cute! I would love to see a pic of the shirts when you get them done!

Trace

Can I request my family also?
Thanks in adavance

Male Adult dkbrownstraight Oscar
Female Adult dk brown straight short Ana
Male Child dkbrownstraight 7 Years - Lucas
Male Child dkbrownstraight 3 Years - Felipe
With Bodies
Walt Disney World on top
and 2010 on bottom
With a red frame

Hello, These are so cool! I would like to request a design and I really hope I have all the info you need.
I would like it to say "Cruisin Cousins" on top , Our First Disney Cruise, August 2009 on bottom
if possible not sure if all that fits.
I would like full bodies with the mickey ear hats and a frame around it.

Tyler- male age 9 dark brown straight hair
Austin- male age7- dirty blond spike
Dylan- male age 3 - dirty blond straight
Karina- Female-age 6-black straight medium
Sabrina- female-age 5- black straight long
Marina- female- age 3 - black piggy
Thank you so much :goodvibes

I have always loved these. I really would love to get a few different ones if that is ok. I don't need them right away so please take your time. We aren't leaving until the begining of Sept.
1st- with bodies and a frame (whatever color)
Top- Disney Anniversary Celebration
Bottom- September 2009

Male Adult (31) Brn short crew
Female Adult (32) Drk Brn straight long
Female child (9) Drk Brn straight pony
Female child (6) red curly long
Male Child (2) blond straight
Male Adult (51) Gray short Crew w/glasses
Female Adult (51) drk brn straight short

2nd-
without Bodies
with a frame Walt Disney World - September 2009
Male Adult (82) Gray Spikey
Female Adult (55) drk Brn straight Med ( with a very little bit of gray)

3rd and final-
Without body
with frame Walt Disney World- September 2009
Female Adult (58) Red Curly Short

Thank you very much in advance. These are great and I really appreciate all your hard work in altering the designs for us.:goodvibes

If this is too many please let me know. I will alter it.

Hi, These are super cute. I just wondered if you are still making these? I would love a design for my family but do not want to bother you if you are not taking any more requests. Thank you for your time

Hey Tracie,

As promised here is what our pirate shirts turned out like. Thanks again for creating this for us. We love it.

563847916_o7Vob-M.jpg

Here is a picture of us in our Christmas shirts you did for us in 2008:

535552968_hsJ3J-M-1.jpg

I was going to ask you how to pronounce Joshmm!:confused3

Here ya go, sorry for the wait

dwalker.jpg

Tracie

Tracie,

I just want you to know how much I love your designs. I do have a favor with a few changes if at all possible.

My husband, Lance has a goatee with a mustache, so I was wondering if you could add that. Also, my hair, Dena, is a dark blonde, I don't know if you are able to do that color or not however, but I am more blonde then brown. Esteban has decided to grow his hair out since I first wrote to you and he now has medium length curly hair.

If it is too late to make those changes since it's been awhile since my original request I totally understand.

Thanks,

Dena

The Parkers

dad (Jody)- short light brown hair
Mom (Heather) Medium straight brown hair
kid (Joseph) short light brown hair
Can you add the names on the hats?

One more if you can....not sure if you can do mickey heads on dogs:
The Lamberts
Dad (Kyle) short dark brown hair
Mom (Mary) hair is cut in a bob- light brown
Dog (Brody) small black dog
Dog (Junior) small brown dog
Cat (Rascal) white same size as the dogs.

If anyone is creative enough to do this then I will be even more impressed than I already am...if that is possible. These "DIS"igns amaze me...

:hug::hug:
Here is one, working on the others. Oh and sorry for the wait!

onemaybabycopy.jpg

For the girls, hope they like them!

merrincopy.jpg

madelinecopy.jpg

Tracie

Hi Tracie!
I just wanted to say Thank You so much for my disigns! I've been MIA for a bit, but I truly do appreciate you making them for me! Now it is off to figure out how to get them on shirts LOL!
:hug:

I don't know if you can do this but I did not think it would hurt. I love Beauty and the Beast and would love our family shirt to have a Beauty and the beast theme. (Belle,the beast, and maybe chip or something like that) Even the Christmas version would be great. If not could you do the pirate version? Thank you!

Dad- Short redish-brown hair with a little grey, glasses, and redish-brown and grey gotee with mustash
Mom- long staight red hair, with glasses
Joeseph (yes that is the correct spelling)(10) short blonde spiky hair

thank you so much
Heather

I don't know if you can do this but I did not think it would hurt. I love Beauty and the Beast and would love our family shirt to have a Beauty and the beast theme. (Belle,the beast, and maybe chip or something like that) Even the Christmas version would be great. If not could you do the pirate version? Thank you!

Dad- Short redish-brown hair with a little grey, glasses, and redish-brown and grey gotee with mustash

thank you so much
Heather

Just got back from vacation. Will see what I can come up with.

Tracie

The Parkers

dad (Jody)- short light brown hair
Mom (Heather) Medium straight brown hair
kid (Joseph) short light brown hair
Can you add the names on the hats?

One more if you can....not sure if you can do mickey heads on dogs:
The Lamberts
Dad (Kyle) short dark brown hair
Mom (Mary) hair is cut in a bob- light brown
Dog (Brody) small black dog
Dog (Junior) small brown dog
Cat (Rascal) white same size as the dogs.

If anyone is creative enough to do this then I will be even more impressed than I already am...if that is possible. These "DIS"igns amaze me...

Hope you had a great vacation- I am bumping to make sure you got my request- no rush though

thank you so much
Heather

Ok, look at this and tell me if this is what you are going for. Don't worry if you don't like it you wont hurt my feelings!

bellefamilydesigncopy.jpg

Wanted to run this 1 by you before I try to figure out the other 2!

Tracie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter