MouseEar Family personalized please read post 1 for request instructions

:hug::hug:

Hi Tracie!
I just wanted to say Thank You so much for my disigns! I've been MIA for a bit, but I truly do appreciate you making them for me! Now it is off to figure out how to get them on shirts LOL!
:hug:

You are very welcome! I go MIA sometimes and have to come back and get caught up!

Tracie

Tracie,

I just want you to know how much I love your designs. I do have a favor with a few changes if at all possible.

My husband, Lance has a goatee with a mustache, so I was wondering if you could add that. Also, my hair, Dena, is a dark blonde, I don't know if you are able to do that color or not however, but I am more blonde then brown. Esteban has decided to grow his hair out since I first wrote to you and he now has medium length curly hair.

If it is too late to make those changes since it's been awhile since my original request I totally understand.

Thanks,

Dena

Nope not too late at all if you have the time so do I! Will work on the changes.

Tracie

Hi, These are super cute. I just wondered if you are still making these? I would love a design for my family but do not want to bother you if you are not taking any more requests. Thank you for your time

Sorry almost missed your post! I went on vacation the day you posted it. Sure I can do it for you just read the 1st post and request away! I am trying to get caught up so let me know if you are leaving soon and I'll bump you to the front.

Tracie

That works well, if you can nail the beast! LOL yellow is not my favorite color but I love Beauty and the Beast so much I usually over look the color because the beast wears blue. As long as if people look at it they know it is Beauty and the Beast it will be great. Awsome job. Thanks

Hello, These are so cool! I would like to request a design and I really hope I have all the info you need.
I would like it to say "Cruisin Cousins" on top , Our First Disney Cruise, August 2009 on bottom
if possible not sure if all that fits.
I would like full bodies with the mickey ear hats and a frame around it.

Tyler- male age 9 dark brown straight hair
Austin- male age7- dirty blond spike
Dylan- male age 3 - dirty blond straight
Karina- Female-age 6-black straight medium
Sabrina- female-age 5- black straight long
Marina- female- age 3 - black piggy
Thank you so much :goodvibes

Hi Tracie, I just wanted to see if you were still making these. I know you are probably swamped I am sorry to bug you. I just got ahead of myself and already bought t shirts for the design:goodvibes I just fell in love with them They are so cute. Thank you for you work and time. :)

Hi Tracie, I just wanted to see if you were still making these. I know you are probably swamped I am sorry to bug you. I just got ahead of myself and already bought t shirts for the design:goodvibes I just fell in love with them They are so cute. Thank you for you work and time. :)

I will get it done tomorrow night working to get caught up on both of my design threads now.

abbeysmomcopy.jpg

Is it possible to haev something like this - without the little one - that says something like "Celebrating 25 years of Magic!" The names on the hats are Doug and Laurie.

Thank you so much!! Your disigns are great!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to surprise my boys with these shirts for our surprise trip in Sept.
Can I please have the following design:

Male Adult, dark brown short crew - Dad
Female adult, brown straight medium - Mom
Female adult, brown straight short - Mom-Mom
Male child (8) , brown short - Zachary
Male child (6), blond short crew - A.J.
Male child (3), blond straight - Xander
with bodies
With frame -red please :-)

Our Disney Vacation 2009

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your talent with us! - Jen

I hope I did this right:

Man short brown hair Bob
Woman shoulder length blonde straight hair Karen
Girl (14) long blonde straight hair Mary
Girl (10) long blonde straight hair Anna

Hi I have a request please

female adult-med straight blond hair, Danelle on hat
male adult-dark brown short hair, Dan on hat
female- (4), med straight blond, Ainsley on hat
male (7), brown hair short, Brenden on hat
with bodies
black frame
Disney Cruise

Thank you so much!

Hi Could i please have

Male Adult, dark brown short crew - Dad on hat
Female adult, brown straight medium - Mum on hat
Male child(6) blonde short- Ryan on hat
with Bodies
red frame
Our first disney vacation 2009

Thank you:hug:

Hi Tracie, I was just wondering if you are still doing this? We are leaving in 2 weeks and I have started making our t shirts. I have some set aside for this design so just wanted to ask if you were still able to do it. Please if not it is not a problem. I have some great stuff already I just thought these were super cute!. :thumbsup2 Just wanted to check in.:goodvibes Thank you

Hi Tracie- I would love to get a one of these for myself and the other family we are traveling with.

We are single moms with very hip 12.5 daughters

On one print could you put on the hat "Lexie"

and the other "Mom"

for the other family

On one hat "Gaby" and than "Mom" on the other.

We are an African American family so it would be awesome if the prints could reflect that if not not a problem.

Thanks so Much

Tracy

Tracie,
You have made a family design for me before,pg. 16 post #236, unfortunately we were unable to go on our trip at that time, husband was laid off, and some things have changed. I am so sorry for asking but could you make a few changes for me?
On me(mom) could you change the hair color to med. blonde and the hats to santa hats? We are going in Dec now. I have one more request if it is not too much trouble.
Two of our nieces are going with us, and I would like a Disign for them as well. It would be:
Female, (17), shoulder length, blonde, straight-Santa hat-Taylor
Female, (15), long, drk blonde, straight, santa hat-Mackenzie
Also could you add something about Kiser girls 2009.
Again I am so sorry to ask, I am sure you are incredibly busy.
Thank you so much

Tracie, these are great!!! I have a few requests. No rush since I have some time.:lmao::rotfl2:

1st request
Male Adult brown short
Female Adult brown curly medium
4 yr old Female Child brown pony
With bodies
With Mickey Hats
With frame
On top "Walt Disney World"
On bottom "2010"

2nd request
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Tracrand1/aislingbirthday.jpg
"Celebrating My 4th Birthday Disney Style"

Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

I had requested these back at the end of March, but did not see the completed designs. I was wondering if you might have missed them. :) Will you please create them for me?

In addition, will you add the following:

Male Adult brown short
Female Adult brown curly medium
With pirate outfit bodies
With frame
On top "Disney Wonder"
On bottom "2010"

Thanks in advance!!!

Tracie,

I stumbled upon this thread by way of the Window Decorations Thread over on the Resorts->photo board. All I can say is WOW!!! I've pretty much looked through almost all of the pages on this thread. You are such a wonderful person to be doing this for us fellow Disers. I am going to give you a big THANK YOU ahead of time before I make my request. :goodvibes

Mom & I will be heading back to Disney in 2010. I am so glad I saw this thread now.

Could I please request the following:

66 yr old Adult Female with brown curly med length hair with glasses and red dress/name on hat Mom
43 yr old Adult Female with light brown straight medium length hair with Minnie polka dot dress/name on hat Debbie

Both with bodies and with a frame

TOP TITLE: Walt Disney World
BOTTOM TITLE: We're Back!!!!!

If possible could I also request two mickey heads. You have one on page 32 of your photobucket that has Tigger next to a mickey head. Can I have Do You on one ear and DIS on the other and then in the face itself my dis name Tigger's Friend and another one the same way with an Eeyore standing next to it and the dis name Eeyore's Bud

I love the stick family but we are not sure if our relatives from Florida will be joining us when we go next year so have to hold off on that request until it gets closer.

Thanks again!!!

Tigger's Friend

I would like

male adult grey short crew....Dad

female adult brown straight medium....Mom

male child blond straight....Mason (age: 2 1/2)

with bodies please

***could I get one with Mickey hats and another with Santa hats?

Thanks so much!

Wow your disigns are incredible. If you have time I would love to get a one of these with mickey hats with our names

DAD (GILSON) - Short Brown Hair
MOM (SAADIA) - Long Black Hair
SON (ÁTILA) - Short Blond Hair
GRANDMOTHER (RISALVA) - Medium brown hair
GRANDFATHER (BETO) - Short gray hair and gray beard

All of us are white with smooth hair.

I would like too a Birthday Shirt for my son Átila with "Celebration my 5th Birthday"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter