Moved: rumblytumbly has moved

Oh my goodness! Those are gorgeous!! What are you doing slumming around on this board when you can do that?:rotfl2: Have you posted those in the Disney for Families board in the Kid's Boutique thread? I wish I could do something like that! Well, I'm glad you worked the iron on problem out and I wish you the happiest of times on your vacation!

I did post them over there, but feel unworthy...have you seen some of the custom outfits they make!! They are unbelievable. Anyway, you have a great talent with all of your designs...especially my beloved Muppets :)

disclothes001.jpg

disclothes007.jpg

Those are just BEAUTIFUL!!! I just bought the same fabric on Saturday that you used on your pink shirt (swirly Mickey heads). Hoping to make Christmas stockings for it for our Disney cruise -- (but I don't know how to sew yet!). Always putting the cart before the horse ......... LOL

Did you have to iron the fabric on to something stiff before sewing on to your shirt?

I did post them over there, but feel unworthy...have you seen some of the custom outfits they make!! They are unbelievable. Anyway, you have a great talent with all of your designs...especially my beloved Muppets :)

Yep, some of the outfits are amazing and your outfits are amazing too. :thumbsup2

Kari,
I have another request for my DH's birthday...can you do this with a birthday hat on it and the shooting star in the mickey head? I want to do this "logo-style" on a golf shirt for DH since he insists on being low-key for his birthday.
(what is low-key about telling your DISer wife you will have your birthday at WDW?)

0mickey.jpg

Thanks!

Those are just BEAUTIFUL!!! I just bought the same fabric on Saturday that you used on your pink shirt (swirly Mickey heads). Hoping to make Christmas stockings for it for our Disney cruise -- (but I don't know how to sew yet!). Always putting the cart before the horse ......... LOL

Did you have to iron the fabric on to something stiff before sewing on to your shirt?

I used the Heat n Bond Lite. I cut a square and ironed it onto a square of fabric, cut out the Mickey head, peel the backing and iron it on to the shirt. I did a zig zag stitch around it too. I'm no seamstress myself, but stockings are fairly straightforward and you can probably find some free patterns on line. Good luck :)

Kari,
I have another request for my DH's birthday...can you do this with a birthday hat on it and the shooting star in the mickey head? I want to do this "logo-style" on a golf shirt for DH since he insists on being low-key for his birthday.
(what is low-key about telling your DISer wife you will have your birthday at WDW?)

0mickey.jpg

Thanks!

Here you go. Wish him happy birthday from me!

0mickeystarcopy.jpg

Thank you - you are the best!!

I will be back again once I can get DD to sit still we can figure out what she will want.

I just wanted to tell you that I love all your designs. Especially the Christmas ones.

I'm going to have to make DH sit down & teach me some more Photoshop.

Can you do this design for my daughter Sydney and also her friend Calllie?

th_sophiareddot.jpg

It's adorable! Thank you!
Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter