Moved: rumblytumbly has moved

I love the Halloween theme...if you could put in a star to wish on somewhere it will be exactly what I couldn't figure out what to ask for - you are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

I knew I forgot something! The star! See, this is a collaborative effort!

0halloweenmakewish.jpg

Thanks SO much for the Alice designs!! I know my DD will love them both! You are too sweet!

Your designs are wonderful, I just spent an hour looking thu this whole thread....

We are going to MNSSHP in September and I would like to make T-Shirts for my husband (John) and myself (Nancy)... Do you have any ideas for Halloween Designs with multiple characters in Halloween Costumes with 2007 on it?

Also anything with Soceror Mickey(sp)??

Thanks
Nancy

hi - oooh, i love your new mickey/minnie heads!!! could i please have the following?

mickey's with
bill
steve
matt
tim
bob
poppop pi

minnies with
wendy
corrie
sue
rebekah
elizabeth
hannah
beth
pat
mommom pi

only when you have the time, our trip isnt till september!! thanks so much!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! These are wonderful! The girls are going to LOVE them.Kyla is especially going to love the "a" in her name. That is how she has recently been writing her name with that style "A". She thinks it looks fancy! (It's amazing what can excite a 10 yr old) Colten LOVED wearing his "It's My birthday" shirt yesterday. He was so proud of his "Mickey shirt".Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! :goodvibes

A real bow would be soooo cute!

0kyla.jpg

0kyla1.jpg

0kyla2.jpg

0katelyn.jpg

0katelyn1.jpg

0katelyn2.jpg

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! These are wonderful! The girls are going to LOVE them.Kyla is especially going to love the "a" in her name. That is how she has recently been writing her name with that style "A". She thinks it looks fancy! (It's amazing what can excite a 10 yr old) Colten LOVED wearing his "It's My birthday" shirt yesterday. He was so proud of his "Mickey shirt".Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! :goodvibes

I'm glad Kyla will like the "a". I think I was about 10 when I started making my "a" s that way. (and using little hearts for dots on my "i" s):rotfl:

Happy Bday to Colten party:

hi - oooh, i love your new mickey/minnie heads!!! could i please have the following?

mickey's with
bill
steve
matt
tim
bob
poppop pi

minnies with
wendy
corrie
sue
rebekah
elizabeth
hannah
beth
pat
mommom pi

only when you have the time, our trip isnt till september!! thanks so much!!

Wendy,

Happy to do these for you. Just want to make sure which ones you want. Do you want the minnies with the red and white polka dot bow? and the mickeys w/o the bow? (or the ones from the other thread with mickey and minnie standing next to the black mickey head)?

I'm glad Kyla will like the "a". I think I was about 10 when I started making my "a" s that way. (and using little hearts for dots on my "i" s):rotfl:

:lmao: Oh no! I forgot about hearts over the "i"s. I am sure thats coming soon! :rotfl:

Your designs are wonderful, I just spent an hour looking thu this whole thread....

We are going to MNSSHP in September and I would like to make T-Shirts for my husband (John) and myself (Nancy)... Do you have any ideas for Halloween Designs with multiple characters in Halloween Costumes with 2007 on it?

Also anything with Soceror Mickey(sp)??

Thanks
Nancy

Nancy,

Not really too many characters on this design. I may do more MNSSHP later so if you like those better just ask and I'll personalize them for you. Have fun!

0nancy.jpg

MNSSHPcopy.jpg

sorcerermickeycopy.jpg

THESE ARE SO COOL BUT IT GAVE ME MORE IDEAS....

How about the MNSSHP with out the individual names ( for the back of the shirts...)

and

Mickey Mouse heads with the following for the front pocket of the shirt:

Tink on the side with Nancy inside for the name and Walt Disney World under

Soceror Mickey on the side with John inside for the name and Walt Disney World under???

I look foward to seeing more MNSSHP designs

Thanks Much

Nancy

THESE ARE SO COOL BUT IT GAVE ME MORE IDEAS....

How about the MNSSHP with out the individual names ( for the back of the shirts...)

and

Mickey Mouse heads with the following for the front pocket of the shirt:

Tink on the side with Nancy inside for the name and Walt Disney World under

Soceror Mickey on the side with John inside for the name and Walt Disney World under???

I look foward to seeing more MNSSHP designs

Thanks Much

Nancy

Great idea! Here are the designs for the front of the shirts:

0john-1.jpg

0nancy1.jpg

I'm going to rework the other design without the names and work on some other MNSSHP designs. I'll post them later.

ABSOLUTLY PERFECT.... I can't wait to see the other MNSSHP Designs....

Thank You Sooooo Much

Nancy
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MNSSHP4.jpg

MNSSHPcopy-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Could you combine these? Use Pluto, Mickey, Goofy and Donald from the first one. Minnie the castle and the writing from the second with the background of the second.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter