Moved: rumblytumbly has moved

Hi thanks so much for double checking with me!! i appreciate that and your great creativity - yes - you got it right,,,,but now you started adding characters!!!!!! when you have some time, could you do the plain ones as planned and then just these with a character?

wendy - eeyore
bill - tigger
pat - cinderella
bill - mickey
beth - chip and dale
corrie - minnie
bob - goofy

you just tempt me too much!!!! thank you!:thumbsup2

Wendy,

Happy to do these for you. Just want to make sure which ones you want. Do you want the minnies with the red and white polka dot bow? and the mickeys w/o the bow? (or the ones from the other thread with mickey and minnie standing next to the black mickey head)?

crocsmickeyyellowbright.jpg

Could you do one of these with red crocs? I got my first pair the other week
and this would work for my scrapbook.

Also, I know there are alot of "younger" versions of the characters. Any chance you can do a young Mickey with bright yellow crocs?

TIA:cutie:

crocsmickeyyellowbright.jpg

Could you do one of these with red crocs? I got my first pair the other week
and this would work for my scrapbook.

Also, I know there are alot of "younger" versions of the characters. Any chance you can do a young Mickey with bright yellow crocs?

TIA:cutie:

crocsmickeyred.jpg

Do you mean the Mickey "cutie" when you say the younger mickey?

Let me know if you need me to adjust the color of red.

Hi thanks so much for double checking with me!! i appreciate that and your great creativity - yes - you got it right,,,,but now you started adding characters!!!!!! when you have some time, could you do the plain ones as planned and then just these with a character?

wendy - eeyore
bill - tigger
pat - cinderella
bill - mickey
beth - chip and dale
corrie - minnie
bob - goofy

you just tempt me too much!!!! thank you!:thumbsup2

Wendy,

Here you go.

0b0b.jpg

0beth.jpg

0bill-1.jpg

0bill1.jpg

0corrie.jpg

0pat.jpg

0wendy.jpg

Oh my - I am so excited, they couldnt be more perfect!!!!

here is a question, do you think you could do a mickey with the sea blue and lime mickey crocks for my little nephew tim? he is getting those for his bday at disney world!!! if it wont work, thats fine too - i love all your other croc pictures!!!!

thanks a million, wendy:thumbsup2

Oh my - I am so excited, they couldnt be more perfect!!!!

here is a question, do you think you could do a mickey with the sea blue and lime mickey crocks for my little nephew tim? he is getting those for his bday at disney world!!! if it wont work, thats fine too - i love all your other croc pictures!!!!

thanks a million, wendy:thumbsup2

Wendy,

Sorry, I spent some time looking for a picture of the sea blue/lime green crocs I could use and couldn't find one. I tried painting them myself but I was clearly out of my league....:guilty:

Kari:goodvibes

Dear Kari,
Just wanted to say I love your new character Mickey heads. You are making some fab designs. I, of course, am using all my Muppet designs and I got the Miss Piggy one you did too...you rock. I had an iron-on set back...I am used to the transfer sheets for white and light colors and, therefore, didn't carefully read the directions for the dark transfers. Guess who reversed all of her designs prior to printing...oh yeah, that was me...DUH :headache: After I cried for five minutes and my husband thought I was insane, I started again. I also got going in a different direction with some applique type shirts...thought I would share one with you since I learned how to post pics.
Thanks again for all the Muppets. I am going to use the Kermit addict sign as a template and cut him out of green fabric and applique like the Minnie heads.
FIVE DAYS TIL DISNEY :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Kay
disclothes001.jpg

disclothes007.jpg

Dear Kari,
Just wanted to say I love your new character Mickey heads. You are making some fab designs. I, of course, am using all my Muppet designs and I got the Miss Piggy one you did too...you rock. I had an iron-on set back...I am used to the transfer sheets for white and light colors and, therefore, didn't carefully read the directions for the dark transfers. Guess who reversed all of her designs prior to printing...oh yeah, that was me...DUH :headache: After I cried for five minutes and my husband thought I was insane, I started again. I also got going in a different direction with some applique type shirts...thought I would share one with you since I learned how to post pics.
Thanks again for all the Muppets. I am going to use the Kermit addict sign as a template and cut him out of green fabric and applique like the Minnie heads.
FIVE DAYS TIL DISNEY :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Kay
disclothes001.jpg

disclothes007.jpg

Oh my goodness! Those are gorgeous!! What are you doing slumming around on this board when you can do that?:rotfl2: Have you posted those in the Disney for Families board in the Kid's Boutique thread? I wish I could do something like that! Well, I'm glad you worked the iron on problem out and I wish you the happiest of times on your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter