Mrs. Darling's June 2010 Accidental PTR: Pirates and Harry Potter 6/30 TR Link posted

You are going to have so much fun! And it's getting so close already!!! I will be anxiously awaiting day 14! :thumbsup2

I can't believe how close your trip is! You must be getting so excited!!!:goodvibes

Your day 11, 12, and 13 plans sound great! YAY! for a beach day! I love the beach too! I could easily spend a whole week there...but my family is the same way...one day is enough for them.:confused3 Oh well, I'll take what I can get!;)

Wow! SO excited to hear how you like Harry Potter. My SIL and BIL are heading over there for a day in December to check it out. She is super excited~!!

A beach portion of the trip is such an "icing on the cake" way to end your vacation!! SO excited to read about it! :lovestruc

You can write the report between loads of laundry! :upsidedow
:rotfl: Not a bad idea. I'm sure I'll be looking for any excuse I can to avoid doing it!

You are going to have so much fun! And it's getting so close already!!! I will be anxiously awaiting day 14! :thumbsup2
It really is getting close! I can almost taste it:goodvibes

I can't believe how close your trip is! You must be getting so excited!!!:goodvibes

Your day 11, 12, and 13 plans sound great! YAY! for a beach day! I love the beach too! I could easily spend a whole week there...but my family is the same way...one day is enough for them.:confused3 Oh well, I'll take what I can get!;)
I think my family isn't quite as lazy as me so they don't like just lounging around on the beach. After a day of it they get bored. I've wondered before how long it would take me to get bored of it. It has never happened yet!

Wow! SO excited to hear how you like Harry Potter. My SIL and BIL are heading over there for a day in December to check it out. She is super excited~!!

A beach portion of the trip is such an "icing on the cake" way to end your vacation!! SO excited to read about it! :lovestruc
I'm getting more and more excited about Harry Potter as info starts to leak out. I'm also getting more and more scared of the crowds! It is going to be intense! We'll need that lounging beach day to recover:laughing:

SOunds like you are going to have plenty of fun those last days. I hope your beach day is great--I've been concerned about the beaches over on the gulf.

Gosh its getting so close :goodvibes

Your last three days sound good, liking the idea of ending your trip with a visit to the beach :thumbsup2

I'm sure Harry Potter will be insane and also SO memorable!

Amanda
It will definitely be memorable. I just hope it's good memories;)

SOunds like you are going to have plenty of fun those last days. I hope your beach day is great--I've been concerned about the beaches over on the gulf.
I know. The oil spill is just heart breaking. Sometimes when I think about all the damage being done I literally feel sick. My heart goes out to all the people and wildlife that are being impacted.

Looks like a great wrap up to a great trip!:goodvibes
Thanks! Can you believe how close our trips are getting?

Gosh its getting so close :goodvibes

Your last three days sound good, liking the idea of ending your trip with a visit to the beach :thumbsup2
3 weeks! I can't believe it's coming up that soon. I need to get serious about making sure everything is ready.

Our trips are so close! :cool1::cheer2: I can't wait!!! Is school done for you yet? I still have 5 more days with students.

Our trips are so close! :cool1::cheer2: I can't wait!!! Is school done for you yet? I still have 5 more days with students.
My kids don't actually finish school until the day before we leave. They still have 13 more day. We are paying for those February snow storms. I teach a couple of classes at the local community college and I finished with that a week ago. We really are getting close though:goodvibes

3 weeks from today we'll be in Disney World!!!!! I can hardly believe it.:cool1::cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:

OOOOHHHH - I don't know how I missed this, but I didn't realize you're staying at the Royal Pacific! You not only might get to get in early, but your key gives you front-of-the-line access to all rides, from what I understand!!! I told DH that when we DO go to see Harry Potter, I'm insisting on staying at one of the Universal hotels. It might not matter about the crowds...you get right onto the rides, anyway! I copied this from the DIS Universal Resorts page:

**All guests staying at a Universal on-site resort receive a Universal Express Plus access to most of the major attractions, allowing you to by-pass the usual wait. During peak travel dates when lines can be in excess of 90 minutes long, this perk is priceless. We're pleased to add all three Universal resorts to our DIS Recommended list.
:cool1::cool1::banana::yay: The heck with the crowds! I'm sure that the hotels will be packed, as well, but at least you won't be in two-hour lines for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey!!

The Twitter account that another poster mentioned is Dave Parfit's. He's a special correspondent to the DIS Unplugged podcast. I think I have the episode where they talk about his tour on my MP3 player, but I'm not to that part yet.

Anyway, I'm finally caught up. School is now out, so I only have my master's degree classes and Disney to worry about! :faint: But it really is a weight off my shoulders. And I've given myself a few hours to catch up on the DIS (yes, hours - I have been REALLY behind!).

We're getting awfully close!!! Almost time to get the suitcases out!

Hey Jenny! Can't believe how close your trip is! And I can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes If I don't get back here before you go, hope you guys have a blast. :thumbsup2

My kids don't actually finish school until the day before we leave. They still have 13 more day. We are paying for those February snow storms. I teach a couple of classes at the local community college and I finished with that a week ago. We really are getting close though:goodvibes

3 weeks from today we'll be in Disney World!!!!! I can hardly believe it.:cool1::cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:

Snow days are a bummer! I don't mind one or two each year but any more than that and it is a pain! Planning for Disney always helps the summer come faster.

yippee!!! :mickeyjum:goofy:
We'll see you real soon:goodvibes

OOOOHHHH - I don't know how I missed this, but I didn't realize you're staying at the Royal Pacific! You not only might get to get in early, but your key gives you front-of-the-line access to all rides, from what I understand!!! I told DH that when we DO go to see Harry Potter, I'm insisting on staying at one of the Universal hotels. It might not matter about the crowds...you get right onto the rides, anyway! I copied this from the DIS Universal Resorts page:

**All guests staying at a Universal on-site resort receive a Universal Express Plus access to most of the major attractions, allowing you to by-pass the usual wait. During peak travel dates when lines can be in excess of 90 minutes long, this perk is priceless. We're pleased to add all three Universal resorts to our DIS Recommended list.
:cool1::cool1::banana::yay: The heck with the crowds! I'm sure that the hotels will be packed, as well, but at least you won't be in two-hour lines for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey!!

The Twitter account that another poster mentioned is Dave Parfit's. He's a special correspondent to the DIS Unplugged podcast. I think I have the episode where they talk about his tour on my MP3 player, but I'm not to that part yet.

Anyway, I'm finally caught up. School is now out, so I only have my master's degree classes and Disney to worry about! :faint: But it really is a weight off my shoulders. And I've given myself a few hours to catch up on the DIS (yes, hours - I have been REALLY behind!).

We're getting awfully close!!! Almost time to get the suitcases out!
The front of the line passes are the reason we are staying at Universal. However no one is really sure what perks we will have with Harry Potter. Some rumors say we will get 1 express pass a day for the big ride (Forbidden Journey) and will be able to use FOL passes for the two coasters as much as we want. Other rumors say we'll get into WWOHP an hour before park opening. At this point no one really know for sure. It will be adventure no matter what and I'm sure we'll be glad for those express passes in the rest of the park! I'm glad school is finished for you! Now it's time to get busy packing!

Hey Jenny! Can't believe how close your trip is! And I can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes If I don't get back here before you go, hope you guys have a blast. :thumbsup2
Thanks! I can't believe how close it is either. This time of year is so busy that the trip is just seeming to sneak up on me.

Yay for 3 weeks!
Thanks! It is exciting:banana:

Snow days are a bummer! I don't mind one or two each year but any more than that and it is a pain! Planning for Disney always helps the summer come faster.
This winter was horrible. We ended up having something like 10 snow days:eek: Luckily the state gave everyone a waiver for I think 5 of them, but we're still going later than we normally do. I hope I never see a winter like that again! But once we're at Disney it will all be forgotten:goodvibes

Me Too!! Me Too!! :banana::banana::dance3::yay::yay:
:woohoo: I'll keep my eye out for you!:cool1:

:cheer2: :banana: :cool1: for 3 weeks, well just under now :teeth:

And if I go by London time it's even sooner right;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter