Multiple contracts?

Oh...I will be looking forward to what the CCV refurbishment looks like though because right now, I am not a fan of their rooms at all.

Studios are pretty hard to come by at the 7 month mark (though obviously not impossible as we got one this year) and I really don't want to stay at CCV because of the risk of a lot of noise from the lobby and the pool. We like to take breaks in the afternoon and I know the pool noise would drive me insane if we ended up with a room on that side. We were there last month and when we'd round the corner to that section of the hotel grounds it was definitely a noticeable change in noise. I know this doesn't bother most people but it would be an issue for me, I fear.

As for expiration of 2042....I'm pretty fine with that. I'll be 60 when it expires and my husband will be 63.

And let's be honest here...do we REALLY think I'll stop at 50 pts at WDW? 🤣
Heh 60 is prime Grandparent WDW time 😂

One additional aspect of transfers- you can only transfer (in of out) once per use yeaf per membership. So if you transfer between two memberships, you use the transfer right for both accounts.

Well, we'll never be grandparents so that sort of thing never enters my mind. 💁‍♀️

That said...we put in an offer on a 50 pt BRV contract and after some back and forth, it was accepted. 😁
Congrats! Woohoo :sunny:

If not grandparents, WDW also works as grandparent age playground. No kids necessary lol.

One additional aspect of transfers- you can only transfer (in of out) once per use yeaf per membership. So if you transfer between two memberships, you use the transfer right for both accounts.
I’ve read from others that they waive that if you are the owner of both memberships…. it’s really the external transfers that locks things down.

Has your experience been different?

I know they let me take points from 2 different VGC membership #s and combine it with 60ish VGC points that I had transferred into a 3rd membership. (Purchased the 60 points from a friendly DISboarder BEFORE I got my own Grand Cal contracts).

Anytime I’ve done a transfer between my (currently 5) memberships - they’ve never counted as my 1 per UY…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter