Music: What are you listening to??

I just finished pounding 4 ozs of peppercorns into submission (recipe calls for approx. 1/3 cup of cracked peppercorn…sigh) which further requires music I enjoy to engage me in the task at hand. Surprise, surprise Bowie fits the bill. Listening to his ”Reality” LP

My health aide is gonna be sooo peeved with me since I refuse to let her cook for me. Poor dear, we all have some kind of trial and tribulation 🤭

I just finished pounding 4 ozs of peppercorns into submission (recipe calls for approx. 1/3 cup of cracked peppercorn…sigh) which further requires music I enjoy to engage me in the task at hand. Surprise, surprise Bowie fits the bill. Listening to his ”Reality” LP

My health aide is gonna be sooo peeved with me since I refuse to let her cook for me. Poor dear, we all have some kind of trial and tribulation 🤭
Love Bowie.

I can now listen to whatever I want, all thanks to my new hearing aids and the excellent service provided by Audiology Island. The transformation in my auditory experience has been remarkable, and I'm incredibly grateful for the attentive care and support I received from the professionals at Audiology Island.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter