Music: What are you listening to??

So I caught this picture of Ozzy's birthday. Had no clue Kelly had a baby, nor did I know she was married or had a partner. So I look the guy up. He's in Slipknot. Oh ya, I know Slipknot. 👍🏼Screenshot_20231223-234826-909.png

Next thought - Wait, how the hell do I know Slipknot? How?

@Disneylover99 , is it possible that your headbanging nonsense has infiltrated my psyche and this Slipknot was one of your posts? 🤔🤣❤️

Last edited:
So I caught this picture of Ozzy's birthday. Had no clue Kelly had a baby, nor did I know she was married or had a partner. So I look the guy up. He's in Slipknot. Oh ya, I know Slipknot. 👍🏼View attachment 820040

Next thought - Wait, how the hell do I know Slipknot? How?

@Disneylover99 , is it possible that your headbanging nonsense has infiltrated my psyche and this Slipknot was one of your posts? 🤔🤣❤️
I’m not that familiar with Kelly’s man Sid, but Corey Taylor, the lead singer from Slipknot is an amazing singer. Check out this video of Corey singing in this Dave Grohl project…..

I’ll let you know when Slipknot is coming to Toronto. You know you want to go. Lol.

Yesterday, David Bowie would have been 77 while tomorrow will be the anniversary of his last day on Earth. So I spent the day listening predominantly to his later works. Same way I intend to spend today and tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter