• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disney Baby/Toddler Sent/Recieved

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
Minimum Purchase is $10 (excluding shipping/tax).

Delivery Confirmation is recommended.

Please Mail by July 25th. If for any reason you are unable to mail by this date please contact me.

Once you send & recieve your package(s) please post on the sent/recieved thread.
Thanks!

Went shopping today and had a lot of fun! Hope to get my package out tomorrow and will post as soon as it is in the mail!

I went shopping. Package will be mailed out tomorrow. I'll post again when it's officially sent. :)

OK, my package is in the mail. Sent Priority with Delivery Confirmation. :cool1:

Well, I went to the post office this morning, but it was like 10 minutes until closing, the line was reeeeallyyy long, and I had an impatient 2 year old with me.

So I will go back on Monday.

I will post again when it officially goes out.

A few things took a while longer to get than expected.
I will mail all of mine out tomorrow.

Please let me know when you ship your packages.
Thanks!

Robert received his package yesterday!!! :banana:

I was suposed to get to the mall today but had unexpected company so I couldn't get out. I am going shopping tomarrow and will mail on Tuesday. I will post again after I really get to post office. Sorry it is taking me so long. I live in a rural area of CT so getting to the stores takes planning since it is a trip...

Lisa0503 said:

I was suposed to get to the mall today but had unexpected company so I couldn't get out. I am going shopping tomarrow and will mail on Tuesday. I will post again after I really get to post office. Sorry it is taking me so long. I live in a rural area of CT so getting to the stores takes planning since it is a trip...

What did you recieve??

Lisa0503 said:

:woohoo: Enjoy Robert and have a great summer.

Tigger113 said:
What did you recieve??
Shayla was nice enough to send Rob a Barney coloringbook & crayons, a really neat Gummy Candy assortment where the candy was shaped like a pizza, french fries ect.. and a Shrek cup, bowl & plate set (which is the first set of his very own...he has been using his sisters hand me down toddler plates...) Thanks again to Patsy (mommytotwo) & Shayla!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter