• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disney Baby/Toddler Sent/Recieved

Patsy was scheduled to be induced yesterday.
So I'm sure whe will check in when she gets home and a bit settled ::yes::
I know we all want pictures!!

MickeyMamma said:
IT's HERE!!!!

Thank you so much Carrie - NightOwl71!!!

Actually, DS found the package when we got home today :yay: and called out to me "Hey Ma! Ellie got her princess package today!!!" :woohoo: He really liked the stickers you put on the box. He was so excited that Ellie got her own package just like he got in other exchanges. :thumbsup2

Ellie got:
A great wide brimmed sunhat! Great for this weekend!
Some cute PJs
2 pairs of socks
A duckie bath puppet Ellie LOVES ducks!
A rubber duck with 3 baby ducks on it
A sippy cup
A bumble bee book
and Juice bubbles which DS volunteered to help her with
and then there were a few things for Mommy too (so sweet of you!)
A feather pen, some candles and soaps, a cute green box, some notepaper, and I got some cute cat socks too!

Thank you for being so thoughtful Carrie. We loved all our goodies!!

Oops! Just realized I forgot to mention the kids' favorite thing you sent. The stuffed kitten pillow!! It is PERFECT for the new little reading nook I set up in the corner by the bookshelves for them! :love:
I am really glad you liked everything :sunny:

I got my granddaughters hats like the one I sent and they look so cute in them and it really keeps the sun off.

I really liked the pillow, did you notice the velcro at the bottom? It makes it stand up if you close it.

You are very welcome and I am sorry the first one was sent off wrong :thumbsup2 but I hope whoever got it has a little girl.

mommytotwo said:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Carrie for being an elf. :yay:

This now COMPLETES this exchange. :thumbsup2
You are welcome Patsy, we have been elfed a few times and I was very glad to help out :thumbsup2

Brandon here yet?
stork-754387.gif

Nite0wl71 said:
I am really glad you liked everything :sunny:

I got my granddaughters hats like the one I sent and they look so cute in them and it really keeps the sun off.

I really liked the pillow, did you notice the velcro at the bottom? It makes it stand up if you close it.

You are very welcome and I am sorry the first one was sent off wrong :thumbsup2 but I hope whoever got it has a little girl.

That pillow has been a big hit around here. DS takes it to bed with him to read books before bed. And DS figured out about folding it to make a stand up cat right away! And yes, LOVE the hat! She looks so adorable at it when we go to the park.

Thanks again!

And y

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter