My Disney Home Theatre Intro

Hi there,

I am still making them, albeit, I haven't done them in quite a while due to health issues in my family.

I know people are waiting for these, and I truly hope to get back at them very soon. Unfortunately between doctor's offices and hospital visits and my own job, it has been a little tiring at nights :surfweb:

Since the thread has dried up a little and there are only a few outstanding requests, I will get to them ASAP.

Thank you all for your patience, and I truly apologize for the wait.

Hi there,

I am still making them, albeit, I haven't done them in quite a while due to health issues in my family.

I know people are waiting for these, and I truly hope to get back at them very soon. Unfortunately between doctor's offices and hospital visits and my own job, it has been a little tiring at nights :surfweb:

Since the thread has dried up a little and there are only a few outstanding requests, I will get to them ASAP.

Sorry to hear about the health issues in your family. Please, take care of you and your family first. Your disign will be used to make memories that will last long after our trips are over, so there is no rush. I will be grateful to get it whenever. Your family should always come first. Thanks again.

Sorry to hear about your family health issues. Family always comes first.

I absolutely love this new video intro. When you get the chance, can I request two? One with "Fisher Family Pictures", no date. And the other with "Harvey Family Pictures".

Thank you so much for the magic you add to all our lives. I am in no way in a hurry.. we don't even go on our 1st trip to Disney until next year.

I LOOOOOOVE them!!!!!! Is there any way that I can get both clips with the Robison Family? My 2 year old loves the intro more than the movie and it will be soooo much fun to have this for his birthday party in August. No rush to make them...if I could get them by August that would be amazing! We are going to have a big video showing for the party.

I was wondering if anyone was still making these? I would like either (or both) of the videos with the name McWhorter Family". They are absolutely incredible. Thanks for your help.

I can do the original for both of you..........I'll whip them up late tomorrow........planning my sons grad party, so........IF I forget, PM me! :) Sorry, can't help the new one! That's WAY beyond me! :thumbsup2

I still LOVE these as much as ever! I think I have figured out how to get them in a movie...
...so if anyone is still making these, can I please have one for the Morris Family? If not, I understand. Family and health issues are always number one in my book!

Thanks in advance, and take care of yourself and your family!

Nini Morris

... is it too late to ask someone to please make me one of either version(maybe both if I'm greedy) with "Vick Family" on it? I have a mac, though, so I'd need something compatible with iMovie. Quicktime? A Mov file? I have no idea. If not, though, I understand. I just recently found this part of the DISboards and was looking through old threads when I found this. Figured I'd give it a shot. :lmao:

Hi there,

Glad to see you back online. Good luck with the health issues. I had my dad with the hospital visits last year and he is finally better. But I swear it is a full time job visting doctors and hospitals...

You had made me the Blue background one last year. I was wondering if you could make me the movie file one with the colors/fireworks. I didn't think I would really get into making the movie last year, but I am finally getting around to my Disney stuff now that I have more time. (Lightbody Family)

Thanks!

Hi there,

I am so sorry to hear your family has had health issues, I notice these posts are from several months ago so I hope all is better now.

I just absoutley LOVE the intro with the colors and fireworks, is there anyone around that still does these and might be able to make one that says "Sullivan Family"

Thanks in advance!!

Hi again. sorry to hear about your family's health problems, I can sympathize...

If you have a chance sometime, and no rush at all, could you post the new one with the Fireworks and The Berringer Family?

If you can't, no problem, just thought I'd check. :goodvibes

Thanks much!

This might not be the right time, but when you get a chance or if your not making these any more I understand. I would love to get a color one with fireworks with The Dysart's. If you could send it in JEP as well that would be great! I tend to get in on the taIL end of these things so if I'v missed where you are not doing these anymore I am so sorry for sending this and bothering you. Have A GREAT DAY. I hope all is well with your family.:goodvibes

This is so neat! We are making our parents dvd's for Christmas with our Disney pictures on it, I know it is alot to ask but is there anyway you could do one with "Owens Family" I would be so appreciative! Let me know if you can do it!

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE one of these!

I read your pp about your health issues. I am so sorry to hear that. We have been going through the same thing with our DD. I feel like we should move in some days!

Whenever you get around to it. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Hi..I am not sure if you are still doing the new one because I see that your family has had some issues..I pray that all is well since that was posted a while ago!
If you are back in the saddle, may I have the new one with Rose Family??

Hi,

Wow, this is the first time that I have seen this and it is amazing!

Like everyone else, I truly hope and pray that your family health issues have improved and that everyone is doing much better.

If that is the case, I would love to get the new one but the only program that I know (or that I am learning how to use) is Windows Movie Maker so please let me know if it would work for that software.

Also, because my issues are never easy, I have 4 families traveling. Is there a way to have 4 last names in there (Housel, Fredman, Puffinburger & Peters)?

All of this request is only if things are better with your family, if not, please ignore!

TIA,
April

Hey i'm really new to dis boards but also excited about all the woderful creative things that everyone is doing! Ive got blender and would like to try doing this! I know you may not be making these but Is there any way that you could share the files with me to get me started on my own? Many Thanx:surfweb::flower:

Hey i'm really new to dis boards but also excited about all the woderful creative things that everyone is doing! Ive got blender and would like to try doing this! I know you may not be making these but Is there any way that you could share the files with me to get me started on my own? Many Thanx:surfweb::flower:

ZoeyvstheDino - I hope that you get the files that you are looking for as I would really love to have something like this for the video/slideshow I want to create when we return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter