My Disney Home Theatre Intro

Sorry about the mistakes :confused3

I should have known better than to try this after a midnight shift! LOL :surfweb:

Anyway, I will redo them (correctly :thumbsup2 ) and get them out to you ASAP!

No worries, You're doing me the favor remember :-)). Understand how it is, I had one of those nights this week when I was working (from home :-), and I just had to stop because I was getting to tired to concentrate.:dance3:

Hi all,

I just got back from a business trip, so I will get to the remaining requests in the next couple of days.

Sorry about the delay.:goodvibes

Hi all,

I just got back from a business trip, so I will get to the remaining requests in the next couple of days.

Sorry about the delay.:goodvibes

No worries, I'm so excited about this. I do have a mac and I know I've been able to open WAV files I think. I was going to use this in IMovies. Not sure if that makes a difference in how you save it. I really want to learn how to do it, but I can be a little computer challenged at times :-)):rotfl:

Oh my goodness! These are fantastic! If I knew enough to add them to our videos I would be requesting one!

Oh well, maybe someday!

But again, these are fantastic!

Nini Morris

These videos are amazing!! we just got back from our trip and I am working on our dvd video slideshow - this is perfect.
Can I make a request please?
Fioravante Family
in movie and jpeg
Thank you so much your time!!!
Enjoy your day!
Shannon :-)

This movie clip is the best can you make one for the following families

Tsu Family
Rodriguez Family

Greatly appreciate it!!!

No worries, I'm so excited about this. I do have a mac and I know I've been able to open WAV files I think. I was going to use this in IMovies. Not sure if that makes a difference in how you save it. I really want to learn how to do it, but I can be a little computer challenged at times :-)):rotfl:

I'm on a mac too, and was also planning on using it in imovie, or the jepeg in a slide show. Not sure if that matters how it's saved. Thanks again!

Would love to get one of the new ones with Sharpe Family when you have time. These are fantastic!!

You made me 2 copies of this video one that said Geffers family Hallowishes 2009 and Jones family Hallowishes 2009, I downloaded them and I just went to look at them again and the music came up but the video was unavailable. Do I need to have a different type of file made ?

I think I am all caught up now :woohoo:

If I have missed anybody, please send me a PM and I will do it ASAP.

Hope you all enjoy!

You made me 2 copies of this video one that said Geffers family Hallowishes 2009 and Jones family Hallowishes 2009, I downloaded them and I just went to look at them again and the music came up but the video was unavailable. Do I need to have a different type of file made ?

I'm not sure what the problem would be. Did they work when you downloaded them initially? Maybe the best thing is to download them again. I just looked at them and they are working on my end.

Let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter