My Disney Home Theatre Intro

Many thanks :-). I'm now trying to make it compatible with quick time. It downloaded and the music plays but not the video. According to the pop up it needs some third party thing so I have to figure that out, but I'm so exited!! Will it be at that link for a little bit until I can figure out what's missing?

You are probably missing the required codec. If you cannot get it to work, let me know and I will put it into a Quicktime movie format (MOV).

Thanks again for the clips. Unfortunately the Tsu family one doesn't work after I download it. Is it possible to have the Rodriguez family and Tsu family clips in mpeg format? Thanks again.

You are probably missing the required codec. If you cannot get it to work, let me know and I will put it into a Quicktime movie format (MOV).

If you could put it in the Quicktime movie mode that would be awesome. I tried figuring out the missing code but can't seem to find it. I'm so excited about this and am so grateful!!!!

This is AWESOME!!! Can I please get the newest video with "Our Family Trip 2009".
Can you put the 2009 under the Our Family Trip part if thats possible? Thanks! :)

I love the newest movie intro you've done! I used the older one for photos from our 2006 trip and everyone loved it!!! Could you do two for me??? I would like one that says Our Grand Gathering Photos, September 2008 and the other to say Our Big Surprise, August 2009. Thanks so very much!! Also, I am not sure about the format??? I used movie maker to add the clips, photos and music last time and the format you used worked perfectly! Thank you again for sharing your talent with everyone!!:worship::worship::worship:

Hi thanks for the clips but, when I download the tsu family one. It doesn't work. Could you resend both in mpeg format? Thanks

I will get to the new requests and teh requests for format changes in the next few days. I don't get a lot of time due to my job, sut I promise to get to them ASAP!

Hi thanks for the clips but, when I download the tsu family one. It doesn't work. Could you resend both in mpeg format? Thanks

I will do them again in MPEG format, but I just followed the link to the TSU family that I posted, and it worked fine for me. Is the Rodriguez movie file working ok?

Either way, I hope to have the new formats posted in the next few days.

Thanks for everyone's patience:love:

thanks a bunch. Yes, it works in photobucket, but when I download it the tsu family doesn't work. The rodriguez one works fine. I noticed that size of the 2 file differ greatly. I don't know if that has something to do with it.

I will get to the new requests and teh requests for format changes in the next few days. I don't get a lot of time due to my job, sut I promise to get to them ASAP!

I will do them again in MPEG format, but I just followed the link to the TSU family that I posted, and it worked fine for me. Is the Rodriguez movie file working ok?

Either way, I hope to have the new formats posted in the next few days.

Thanks for everyone's patience:love:

WOW!! I've just been paying attention to my DISign thread, and I haven't looked around the DISign board in a while. That's awesome!!!

Would you do the latest one with Poolaw Ma'ilo Family? If it looks funny, you can take the ' out of Ma'ilo (Mailo). No rush. We don't go again until September, and then I won't actually get around to using it until at least October. Thanks!

I think I might try the program you used. Looks like lots of fun!

It's FABULOUS... However, I'm on a Mac, and am having the same third party software issues with quicktime. Could you possible save it as a quicktime movie (mov) file for me as well? Would that work with imovie? Also, I plan to make a slideshow of our photos.. Is it possible to have a jpeg with the Martell Family image on it to use as the first photo? I realize you are very busy, and thank you for taking the time to do this.

I just returned from 7 nights at the Poly and am having severe withdrawal. LOL

Just bumping to see if maybe it's still possible to get mine as a jpeg and mov. file? I know you must be very busy... just thought I'd check in and ask.

Love the one with the fireworks .. is it possible to have two made .. one with Vallery Family 2001 and one with Disney Girls Only Road Trip 2009 .. no rush on either one .. as you can tell by the date of the first request I am a little behind on my pictures

Thank you so much .. I am just amazed by the talent here

I LOOOOOOVE them!!!!!! Is there any way that I can get both clips with the Robison Family? My 2 year old loves the intro more than the movie and it will be soooo much fun to have this for his birthday party in August. No rush to make them...if I could get them by August that would be amazing! We are going to have a big video showing for the party.

I was wondering if anyone was still making these? I would like either (or both) of the videos with the name McWhorter Family". They are absolutely incredible. Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter