My Disney Scrapbook (FINISHED: Updated 9-18-07)

these are all so great. i love the mad hatter one. i love the lanterns on the top. is it a sticker??

Amazing pages.. they are giving my lots of inspiration..but I have a full house today... so no scrapbooking for me.. I'll have to check this thread again tomorrow when I have time!!! ;)

Very cool!! I think I may just have to lift a few pages from you. I never even thought about using the NYC and SF embellishments for the MGM pages.

ANd I love HM too!

Great pages! I love seeing everyone's pages. I especially love the Once Upon a Time paper. It is perfect for disney pictures.

Really beautiful, great job!:thumbsup2 . I love, I mean, LOOOOOVE! the Haunted Mansion LO.

all your pages are AMAZING, but I really really :love: the single photo LO of the HM

Thank you! I think that one is my favorite one so far. It turned out amazing.

these are all so great. i love the mad hatter one. i love the lanterns on the top. is it a sticker??
The lanterns are from the one Jolee embellishment with the Mad Hatter.

Very cool!! I think I may just have to lift a few pages from you. I never even thought about using the NYC and SF embellishments for the MGM pages.

ANd I love HM too!

Thanks! I wasn't sure what to do with the streets of America ones. I had the hardest time finding paper for NY City. None of the LSSs near me had anything for New York City. I finally found a sheet. You would think there would be more stuff for NYC.

Really beautiful, great job!:thumbsup2 . I love, I mean, LOOOOOVE! the Haunted Mansion LO.

Thank you! :)

I agree with everyone else...these are great!! I can't wait to see more! I ma jsut starting my album from September (I am sooo far behind scrapbooking), and now we are going again in June (DH is going to a conference) So I'd better get on the ball!

I absolutely love your pages! Thanks so much for sharing. You're giving me inspiration for my Disney album. :thumbsup2

I took a couple pictures of my pages I did for Minnie's House in Toon Town. They're not finished because they don't have the journaling on them, but I wanted to share my creation using the Mickey and Friends cartridge. :)

Minnie 1
Minnie1.jpg

Minnie 2
Minnie2.jpg

Close-up of Minnie 1:
MinnieCloseup1.jpg

Close-up of Minnie 2:
MinnieCloseup2.jpg

Its hard to tell in the second close-up, but I did use the shadow feature on Minnie, its in the same light color as the windows of the house. Also the font for "House" is from Alphalicious, which I just got today.

Nice job:thumbsup2all of your work is beautiful! You take great pictures to scrap and I love all your clever embellishments!:idea:

Yzerbear19 - are this made in the cricut? I haven't had the patience to do them!!

Hi, I'm new to Disboards and love the scrapbook threads. Two of my favorite things are Disney trips and scrapbooking. :goodvibes

Our last trip was in Sept of 2006 and I'm still only 1/2 thru my scrapping. I find it just as much fun to shop for special items as I do to scrap them.

Love the Minnie pages they are very nice.
LLprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter