My Disney Scrapbook (FINISHED: Updated 9-18-07)

Your layouts are great! Just the right amount of embellishments without being overdone and the colors on each individual page coordinate really well with the photos. What a wonderful album! Thank you for sharing!

Big Thunder Mountain

BigThunder1.jpg

I know that the photos for this one are borrowed from Mark. I hated this ride and sort of flipped out on my sister while on it, so we didn't get any photos of it. It took me probably 15 minutes of crying after getting off to calm down. It was terrible. I probably will never go back on it. ;)

Closeup of lettering and Mickey

BigThunder-Closeup.jpg

I LOVE all of yourpages. I plan to scrapbook many...including this one. We were there in June, and this was my DS 3's first roller coaster (other than the Goofy one). He was just barely tall enough. He loved it (Of course we could not get DD6 to go anywhere near it!). The wait time said 20 mintues, but it was way off! It ended up being 45 min, and by the time they were on, it was dark out and I couldn't take their pic. I love this page with the generic ride pics so that I can talk journal about his 1st ride. Now, you said the pics are from MArk...who is Mark, and how an I get the pics? LOL!

Thanks!

Yzerbear19 - Your layouts are all great!

Where did you get the paper for the Thunder Mountain layout? It is perfect!

Thanks for sharing.

Yzerbear19 - Your layouts are all great!

Where did you get the paper for the Thunder Mountain layout? It is perfect!

Thanks for sharing.
I got the paper at Hobby Lobby. I will check later because I think it lists the company who made it on the back.

Yeah! I finally took a few pictures of new layouts. :) This one is for "It's A Small World." I scraplifted the layout idea from someone on the Cricut board. I had written the name down, but can't find the post it note now. When I seen the layout she did for a family vacation I thought it would lend itself well to IASW since you can fit lots of pictures in and it doesn't look too crowded or overwhelming. I used Opposites Attract for the letters. It took quite a while to glue all of them down. Ugh. For the first set of pages each picture was cut at 2x2 inches, but I had less photos for the second set of pages, so I cut those 2x4. It was sort of a pain to cut out the pictures because when I did it I used my Fiskars trimmer because I don't have a 2x2 punch, which would probably make it easier. If I was to do a layout like this again, I would use a punch. I would love to get the Paper Dolls cart and create some people for the sides, but I will be patient and wait until its not exclusive to AC Moore.

EDIT: I found the name of the poster whose layout I scraplifted. Her name is Tomiannie. For once the search option there actually worked and found what I wanted.

SmallWorld1.jpg

SmallWorld2.jpg

SmallWorld3.jpg

SmallWorld4B.jpg

SmallWorld5.jpg

SmallWorld6.jpg

wow yzerbear those are some great pages. i just love it's a small world. i looks like you put alot of work into it. very, very nice. love it!

Your pages are terrific! I never think to take pictures of all the signs and decorations on rides, I can see it makes the pages so much better. I will have to take some on our next trip. Thanks for sharing, you are very talented.

I love your pages, they are clean and simple, just the way I like them! So, just wanted to let you know that I'm scrapliftng a few. Thanks for posting your beautiful work. :)

More photos!!! :) I tried taking these in the computer room where I thought the light might be better, but not really. Oh well. They all look better in person. My stupid FTP program didn't want to connect to AOL so I had to upload them all individually. What a pain! And since I was in the back and just had a small tv tray to put the layouts on, I couldn't put any of the 2 page layouts together, so they are all shot individually. And there are also some weird glares from the flash.

Alice

Alice.jpg

As we were getting off the Tea Cups the first day at the Magic Kingdom Alice was waiting by the exit to ride. We didn't get to ride with her, but it was still a cool experience. I used Alphalicious (Cricut) for the title. The embellishments are by Jolees.

Bruce's Sub House

BruceSub1.jpg

BruceSub2.jpg

I had this paper left over from a previous project about the U-505 in Chicago and thought it was perfect for Bruce's. There were too many people trying to get their picture with Bruce, so we just took our photos with the other two sharks whose names escape me right now. I used George (Cricut) for the words at the bottom.

Canada (World Showcase)

Canada1.jpg

Canada2.jpg

I put the white in the middle so that it would resemble the Canadian flag. I'm not too crazy aboot (;)) this layout. I'm not overally fond of the stickers either, but thats ok. I can do better next time. I used the Sizzix for the title.

China (World Showcase)

China.jpg

I used George (Cricut) for the title. I really liked this paper and didn't want to clutter it so this one is quite simple.

Dumbo

Dumbo1.jpg

This is one of my favorite rides. I used the Sizzix for the "flying elephant." The others are all Jolee embellishments. The top photo that isn't blurred out I believe is borrowed from Mark.

Germany (World Showcase)

Germany1.jpg

Germany2.jpg

The title was a rub-on, as is the flag on the second page.

Japan

Japan.jpg

I really love this paper and like the one for China, I wanted to keep it simple I think I got it at Joanns, but I think it comes from one of the stacks by DCWV. I used the Sizzix for the title.

Liberty Belle

LibertyBelle.jpg

I'm pretty sure that two of the photos are borrowed from Mark, but I can't really remember for sure. I used the same paper here as I did with Big Thunder. I used Opposites Attract (Cricut) for the title.

The Magic Continues

MagicCont.jpg

This is the title page I created for my 2nd album which is for Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, and MGM Studios. I used photos from our previous trips. Its hard to read the word "continues" because of the poor lighting. It shows up better in person. I used Stickles around the word MAGIC. I used Mickey Font and Opposites Attract (Cricut) for the title. Oh and you can see my awful handwriting. I don't know why I didn't blur that out! ;)

The new pages continue. :)

Disney Dreams Come True Parade These ones look a lot better in person. The colors on these ones really didn't translate to the photos. I used Opposites Attract (Cricut) for all of the titles on these pages. I did these pages before they came out with the Disney cartridges, I just haven't taken photos of them until now. For the parade my sister and I were both taken pictures. She was sitting on the ground and I was standing up so we were able to get similar shots from different angles.

Parade-DreamsTrue.jpg

Parade-StartedMouse2.jpg

Parade-WishStar.jpg

Parade-DreamsSee1.jpg

Parade-DreamsSee2.jpg

Parade-Villans.jpg

This one I had already done the title for before I found out what the name of the float was, but I liked the page as is, so I left it.

Parade-Happily1.jpg

Parade-Happily2.jpg

Parade-Kingdom1.jpg

Parade-Kingdom2.jpg

My Sister's Birthday Cake

SBCake.jpg

This was the cake I ordered for my sister at the Crystal Palace. Eeyore was at our table when the cake was brought out and he was clapping. It was really cute. My sister loved her cake. I think this page is a bit funky, but I like the colors. I used Alphalicious (Cricut) for the title.

Small World Title Page

SmallWorld.jpg

I created the globe and banner by hand. This was before they came out with Going Places cartridges. I found a globe I liked on the internet then blew it up in PowerPoint, printed it off, tacked it down with repositionable tape and cut it out. Cutting out the continents was a pain in the butt. I used some of the people from the Jolee embellishment. I created the flags to resemble the flags on the sign for IASW. I believe I used "Girls Are Weird" (Sizzix) for the title.

Spaceship Earth

Spaceship.jpg

I used George for the title. I had this one done a long time ago, but never got a photo of it.

Tom Sawyer Island

TomSawyer.jpg

This is just a simple layout. I used Mickey Font for the title.

Tree of Life

TreeLife1.jpg

TreeLife2.jpg

To create the tree. I found a logo on line for Animal Kingdom and blew it up in PowerPoint. And did what I did with the IASW page. I just randomly cut out shapes in the green to create the leaves. I used George (Cricut) for the title.

United Kingdom (World Showcase)

UnitedKingdom.jpg

I used the Sizzix for the title. Just another basic, simple page. Nothing too fancy.

And this is the cover of my Magic Kingdom album:

YBAlbum.jpg

The album is a Snapload album by Pioneer that I put some embroidered stickers on to jazz it up.

And here is the album from the side:

YBAlbum2.jpg

There is only Magic Kingdom layouts in this book! ;)

That is all for now. I might have some more to post later this weekend. I hope to have EVERYTHING done by Monday. I'm almost there, but I have to add journaling to just a few more pages.

Wow. As usual, I love your pages! This particular set makes me want to head back to WDW and go to a parade...and I am NOT a parade person!

wow yzerbear those are some great pages! i loved them all!!!!

thanks for sharing!

How did you make the parade of dreams phrase box on the first page? Great pages?

As usual, I love your pages. I love how you did a many-page spread for the parade - I do that too because I want to capture everything and a 2 page spread just isn't enough.

After I finish my most recent trip I'm going to start working on my park specific albums and I am getting tons of inspiration from looking at your pages!

Yzerbear--I love your layouts! Where did you find the movie posters for the great movie ride? This was one of DD's favorite rides and I would really like to get some pictures of the movie posters for my layout. Thanks. :)

Wow. As usual, I love your pages! This particular set makes me want to head back to WDW and go to a parade...and I am NOT a parade person!
Thank you! I'm not much of a parade person either, but we figured we didn't see the parade the last time we went and our lunch at Tony's got down right before 3:00 so it just worked out perfect.

wow yzerbear those are some great pages! i loved them all!!!!

thanks for sharing!

Wow this is amazing. Great job.

Great job, awesome pages!
Thank you all! :)

How did you make the parade of dreams phrase box on the first page? Great pages?
The parade of dreams is actually a rub on by Creative Imaginations.

http://www.creativeimaginations.us/store/14384.php

As usual, I love your pages. I love how you did a many-page spread for the parade - I do that too because I want to capture everything and a 2 page spread just isn't enough.

After I finish my most recent trip I'm going to start working on my park specific albums and I am getting tons of inspiration from looking at your pages!
Thank you! My sister actually did the whole parade in 3 pages and lets just say it involved lots of cutting. I knew from the amount of pictures we took that it was going to be several pages. I think it turned out to be something like 10-12. :eek:

Yzerbear--I love your layouts! Where did you find the movie posters for the great movie ride? This was one of DD's favorite rides and I would really like to get some pictures of the movie posters for my layout. Thanks. :)
I found most of them on Wikipedia. I had posted a thread on the main board about which movies were in it and someone had linked to the GMR site on Wiki and from there I could click on the links to the specific movies and most of them had the posters. Let me see if I still have that thread subscribed and see if I can find that link for it.

The book is FINISHED! I recharged my camera batteries so I'm going to try to get some more photos tonight. We'll see though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter