• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My favorite tip for a child is.....

bethie

DIS Veteran
something we did for my daughter who was two at our last visit. We bought an Izone camera. One of those small poloroid cameras that take tiny pictures. When she got a character's autograph,we took a pic of her and that character and attached it in her book.

Now that she is 3 1/2, she loves flipping through her autograph book filled with memories. We will do it again this fall. Just a thought!

;)

Love that idea!!!!!!! Do these cameras come in disposables??? Tell me how they work. We're going back in May and would love to do that!!!!!

Hi Susy,

The camera my husband bought at Target. It is not disposable. I think it cost $12 or so. They may not be called Izone anymore. I believe that they are now marketed by several brandnames in bright colors to appeal to kids. You won't have any problem finding one. You just snap the pic and pull out the film like in a regular polaroid camera. It makes a little 1x1 picture. It may be a tiny bit larger than that. You can peel the photo off and stick in the book!

Beth

We kind of do the same thing. When you open the autograph book the character signs on the left page and our son's picture with them is on the right. My wife is into scrapbooking so the pages are also decorated in a fun way.

I did something similar. I took old photos of the girls, digital and print, and made autograph book pages. I scanned or downloaded the pictures, put the picture oin a page (postcard size) in Print Shop, inserted Disney clips and the character's name and left a portion of the card for the autograph. Then I put them in a small photo album and they carry that around.

This makes it fun by having to look for the characters who you have cards for. My oldest (6) loves going on her character hunts.:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter