my latest cake...

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
Now I'm no pro, but I thought that this one turned out pretty well...(aside from the little details that I know I can do better next time).

_DSC0072.jpg

Wow!

Is that all rolled fondant (??I think) icing?
The middle too?
How did you get it to stand up???

Cake newbie here:goodvibes

:sunny:

the outside is all marshmallow fondant (MMF). I rolled and cut out the bag's sides a day early, and covered the backside with white chocolate (it was not stiff enough).

the "tissue paper" (thanks for recognizing what it is! :thumbsup2 ) is also thin MMF kind of held up with broken up white chocolate...

thanks you guys! I'm glad you like it! :goodvibes It was tasty, too...(white chocolate cake with lemon filling...mmmmm)

Are you crazy, you actually ate it? :faint: I would have put it in a glass box to preserve it!

no one wanted to cut it, so they made ME do it...lol

47b7dc02b3127cce819db59c6ec800000015108AZMmzNs4cOE

mmm, tasty! :thumbsup2

That's absolutely gorgeous! What talent!! :teeth:

Is there any chance we can get you to share the recipe for the cake & filling? White chocolate & lemon sounds scrumptious!!!

Again, cake newbie here...

On that recipe, do you prepare the puddings and dream whip, then combine? Or just dump 'em all in??:teeth:

Thanks!
:sunny:

All I can say is "WOW"...you say you're not a pro but you should be. I wish you lived closer, I'd pay $$ for a cake like that!

"BEAUTIFUL"!! Fantastic job. When I first glanced up at my screen I thought "well that's a Tiffany Bag, where's the cake?" :rotfl2: Silly me when I realized that was the cake I was looking at. :rotfl: I am really impressed that you got the Tiffany Blue color so right. :thumbsup2
I can't wait to see what you do next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter