my latest cake...

That is awesome!!! DH had gotten me a 'Tiffany's' cake two years ago with a Tiffany's box on top of it. I will never forget that cake. But yours is so way better!!! :thumbsup2
tiffanyscake.jpg

I made this one yesterday for Wrestlemania 23!

gotta upload the pic...

Now I'm no pro, but I thought that this one turned out pretty well...(aside from the little details that I know I can do better next time).

_DSC0072.jpg

That's is the cutiest thing!! I wouldn't want to cut it...it's so pretty!

lettie

I am a pro and I am truly impressed by this adorable cake...but what girlie girl doesn't love a tiffany & co bag in any form...lol...you did a great job!

thank you so much! :goodvibes The bag is made of fondant... :)

ok, as promised, here is the cake I made for wrestlemania!
wwecake.jpg

It was put together at the last minute (meaning I had to use what I had on hand, no going to the cake shop!) b/c DH wanted a John Cena belt cake! :thumbsup2 Yes, we had a Wrestlemania party yesterday! LOL

That is awesome!!! DH had gotten me a 'Tiffany's' cake two years ago with a Tiffany's box on top of it. I will never forget that cake. But yours is so way better!!! :thumbsup2
tiffanyscake.jpg

this is so cute! :thumbsup2

Great work !
My neighbor is a baker and made a Tiffany cake for her daughter last year. I never thought I would see another one.

cake is very cute and have a ? about the recipe...if i sub different puddings, i can get diff. flavors? ie lemon pudding, banana pudding etc?

thanks everyone! :goodvibes

cake is very cute and have a ? about the recipe...if i sub different puddings, i can get diff. flavors? ie lemon pudding, banana pudding etc?

yup! mix and match, that's what I like about that recipe...I do have to say, though that the tiffany cake I used white cake and white chocolate pudding...it didn't taste like white chocolate at all, so I don't know about that combo! lol

Great cake -- I don't think I could ever do this -- how in the world did you get your lettering so small and neat

Wow! You could go to work for Duff Goldman!

Seriously, you really are talented! I would love to see more of your cakes.

Thanks everyone! :goodvibes have I said that ace of cakes is my inspiration show? lol

jillyjoey - I just used a small paintbrush and food color!

OMG I need you in Dallas in August ...... My DD will be 21 we bought her a bunch of Tiffany jewlery to match mine. LORD I would love that cake . We have been looking around here to find her a cake like that . No one around here really got what I was saying . I kept saying like the bag : )

lol...don't think a cake would make it via fedex...lol

OK, so cryssi inspired me...my very first cake..is in the oven..

I've got a 10", 7" and a 3", and there is batter left over for some mini cupcakes (from the recipe linked earlier)

Aaarrggh - I'm so nervous!

First practice run for my parent's 40th anniversary - biting nails:teeth:

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter