"My secret santa gift has arrived" thread

Mine arrived this morning as well. Will have to be restrained!!! Not very good at that!!

:banana: Very excited! :banana:

I know what you mean !!!

17.gif

BUT DO try to be strong !!!!

Also SQUIDGE and BONNIE have to ... :rotfl2: FOLLOW THEIR CONSCIENCE !!!! :rotfl2:

Maybe you could get some ... :rotfl: :rotfl: reinforcement from your loved ones !!!
as Marco gives me !!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Xmasgrumpy005.jpg

Woo hoo!!! Mine arrived today - and it is quite a big box :Pinkbounc :cloud9: .
Just hope I can endure the torture Laura..........you'll have to pass on your tips for resisting! ;)

Kaye

PS Thank you Secret Santa! :goodvibes

PPS Who needs reindeer when their is Royal Mail Special Delivery? :cool1:

;) You should ask Reid !!! He is THE ONE !!!!
Some tips he gave to me ... days ago ... were

2.gif
and

14.gif

Well, now our car is sparkling clean !!! I'm still cleaning the house up ...
so I should say Reid's tips WORK !!!!!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

At least we'll have a neat house this Xmas !!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Laura :wave:

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
SQUIDGE and BONNIE have to ... :rotfl2: FOLLOW THEIR CONSCIENCE !!!! :rotfl2:

Maybe you could get some ... :rotfl: :rotfl: reinforcement from your loved ones !!!
as Marco gives me !!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks Laura I think I might need to! Wanted to hide it at the back of the tree but it wont fit hehe!! Ah well, 3 weeks to go!!!!

HO HO HO !!!
No no no , Kristy darling !!!!
25.gif

Santa doesn't like impatient little girls !!!!
And ... BEWARE !!!!

My clever ELF n°1 ...
6.gif

is used to place a self-destructing device inside any parcel we deliver BEFORE Christmas eve !!!!
HO HO HO !!!!!

19.gif

Today when I got home from school there was a parcel. :-)))).
Yey!!!! My mum has put it somewhere, so at least I will not be tempted... for now!!!!
:-)))).

Secret Santa has arrived. :-))).

Cannp 123165 : WOW !!!! I would go "PARCEL HUNTING"all around the house !!! :rotfl:

Reid: Marco has just brought back from Paris a very small parcel ; I've just found it under our tree - with the sign :
:confused3 THINK OF WHAT REID WOULD SAY !!!!!
Any clue ? :rolleyes:

Laura :earseek:

DLP Secret Santa said:
HO HO HO !!!
No no no , Kristy darling !!!!
25.gif

Santa doesn't like impatient little girls !!!!
And ... BEWARE !!!!

My clever ELF n°1 ...
6.gif

is used to place a self-destructing device inside any parcel we deliver BEFORE Christmas eve !!!!
HO HO HO !!!!!

19.gif
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
Reid: Marco has just brought back from Paris a very small parcel ; I've just found it under our tree - with the sign :
:confused3 THINK OF WHAT REID WOULD SAY !!!!!
Any clue ? :rolleyes:

Laura :earseek:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Thank you Marco and Laura, this has made my day.

I suddenly thought I ought to mention - just in case Santa is listening - that if I don't post a thank you promptly over Christmas it isn't that NIK has forgotten her manners. I don't have internet access at home so use my work PC [we're allowed! :rolleyes1 :love1: :love1: ] and the library one at the weekends. I may not be able to get to a PC to post a nice thank you to Santa :earseek: :earseek: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Mine arrived!! Thank you SS :teeth:

I am so glad SS was clever enough to put a sticker on identifying this as it came with 3 other parcels on the same day and I was in a right kerfuffle working out which ones I could and couldn't open :rotfl:

Won't be opening mine yet though :)

3.gif
Just thought I'd bump this as there are still 14 people, according to my calculations, who haven't yet received their secret santa gift. I know there's still 2 weeks but I would hate anyone to miss out and in about a week from now, if anyone would like me to, I'll nudge any secret santas who haven't yet returned from the North Pole with their gifts for their secret "santees"!!! ;) (There are several people who haven't posted for a long time on any topics and, though I know nobody would purposefully forget to send, it would be easily done if you don't come on the boards often - and there are so many other things to think about at this time of year!!!)

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Secret Santa here with a message for my friend in the East Midlands whose mummy is also on my list :teeth:

As you know, Secret Santa likes to exactly match his gifts to the person receiving ;) and had a cunning plan for a gift. However this all went somewhat awry 2 weeks ago and a substitute was instead selected.

This has however not yet arrived despite the delivery date being a week ago (it has not been sent even). I am sure it will come in ample time but wanted to let you know that's why it hasn't been sent ;)

Must dash, the elves are slacking a bit these days and I might have to sack a few later :earseek:

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Received a secret santa parcel. Not sure if it is from this board but thank you anyway.
Laura it is safely placed until the tree ready for Christmas day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter