"My secret santa gift has arrived" thread

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
OH NO !!! Becky !!!

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Did you open it ????

:blush: Laura

:rotfl: Oh no Laura - I wouldn't let you down like that!!! I just took off the packaging - the pressies inside are wrapped. Perhaps your SS might be so kind as to tell you if you can do the same thing and have a christmassy looking present under your tree (and surrounded by Grumpy's ;) ) rather than just a package!

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
Glad for you !!!!! how is the parcel ? soft ? big ?

3.gif

What is "groper" ? my English/Italian dictionary hasn't got it ... :confused3
Does it mean "impatient" ?

Ciao,Laura :Pinkbounc

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you Laura I've only very limited internet time during the working week so I couldn't respond.

Emanness has got it right - although 'impatient' is what I am right now! I'm terrible for giving parcels a prod and a poke to try and guess what they are. I've no idea with mine though. It feels like a box of some kind. Thank goodness there aren't that many days left before Christmas or I would not last the distance. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

NIK said:
I've no idea with mine though. It feels like a box of some kind. Thank goodness there aren't that many days left before Christmas or I would not last the distance. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

OH yes ... ::yes:: I know what you mean !!!! :hug:

Laura

Received my DLP Secret Santa today hoorah.
Thankfully some helpful elf wrote DLP on the jiffy bag :)

:rotfl2: otherwise ... :earseek: you would have opened it ? :rotfl:

9.gif

Where is now :rotfl2: that parcel, REID ???
:rotfl:

:rolleyes: How are you feeling ?

Laura :rotfl:

DP opening jiffy bag and has put Christmas wrapped parcel under tree.
In the north east here in days gone by the tradition was not to open your parcels until 1st January.

Now that's a good idea Laura isn't it :rotfl2:

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
:badpc: :badpc: :badpc:
I don't want to read more !

:rotfl2: Laura
(...not sure YOU deserve that parcel from Santa...)
I take it the idea did not take your fancy :rotfl2: ;)

25.gif

It looks like I AM THE ONLY ONE who has NOT open the parcel AT ALL !!!!

Unfair !!! (IMHO ) :scratchin

:rotfl: Laura :rotfl:

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
25.gif

It looks like I AM THE ONLY ONE who has NOT open the parcel AT ALL !!!!

Unfair !!! (IMHO ) :scratchin

:rotfl: Laura :rotfl:
But that is not very Chrismassy. The present should hopefully be wrapped in Christmas paper :)

:confused3
... it sounds as if there were more than one "gift" inside ...
... but I can't hear rustle ( ??? ) of wrapping paper...
:confused3

:rotfl: Laura

Give Marco the honour of opening the box. I'm sure the gift will be wrapped in lovely Christmas paper - and, if not, he will have to seal the box again very quickly!!! :teeth:

diberry said:
Give Marco the honour of opening the box. I'm sure the gift will be wrapped in lovely Christmas paper - and, if not, he will have to seal the box again very quickly!!! :teeth:

Thank you , Di !!! :goodvibes that would be the best hint ... ;) if ... I were NOT such a gropper :guilty: :guilty: as I learnt from Emma !!!! :guilty:

Marco said :
" No,no ... let's stay with Reid !!!! That SOLID packet prevents you from squeezing and shaking and squeezing ... or you'll come up at the end saying : Hey , look...I didn't mean to rip the paper ... but the present is OPEN now !!!"
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DSCN2399.jpg

One "garden" Grump added !!! :rotfl:

To tell you the truth , though, I didn't understand ... till NOW... why they didn't want me to open my parcels ...

BUT :wizard: NOW I feel the magic of this waiting : I don't find English words to describe this anxious waiting ... but it's very beautiful !!!!

THANKS Reid (and all !) to keep me waiting : this Christmas morning will have REAL SURPRISES !!!!

:grouphug: Laura

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
Marco said :
" No,no ... let's stay with Reid !!!! That SOLID packet prevents you from squeezing and shaking and squeezing ... or you'll come up at the end saying : Hey , look...I didn't mean to rip the paper ... but the present is OPEN now !!!"
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
He knows you so well!!!!!!!! ;)

I feel like I'm being a terrible old nag and please forgive me and don't take offence but having started all this I sort of feel responsible for everyone getting their gifts and, as far as I can tell, there are still 5 people who haven't yet received their secret santa gift. These people are:

nicola (though I know hers is on its way)
Bev Thompson (though I know hers has been posted)
Emma (though I know hers has been posted)
steve_rob (though I know his has been posted)
beachbunny.

If you are the secret santa for any of these people please could you check with the P.O. if you sent it and it hasn't arrived at its destination? And please could these people let me know on here or by PM when their gift arrives?
Thank you!! :)

I haven't got mine yet either but I know Santa is taking care of it! :teeth:

DI, just a thought !
Maybe I'm wrong, but maybe some people have not been on these boards ... in a long time . Maybe someone has some trouble or problem :guilty: from real life ...
Would it be "rude" if Elf n°2 / Diana sends those people a nice PM or email ?

I'm (can you tell ?) so excited and happy about my Secret Santa parcel ...
that I would like EVERYONE HERE can have the same excitement and joy !!!

If ... maybe ... someone has a major problem and cannot send her/his parcel... we still have some time to ...find another Santa willing to take care of it !
18.gif

Just a thought ...

Laura :wave:

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
DI, just a thought !
Maybe I'm wrong, but maybe some people have not been on these boards ... in a long time . Maybe someone has some trouble or problem :guilty: from real life ...
Would it be "rude" if Elf n°2 / Diana sends those people a nice PM or email ?

I'm (can you tell ?) so excited and happy about my Secret Santa parcel ...
that I would like EVERYONE HERE can have the same excitement and joy !!!

If ... maybe ... someone has a major problem and cannot send her/his parcel... we still have some time to ...find another Santa willing to take care of it !
18.gif

Just a thought ...

Laura :wave:
Thank you Laura - that's a very kind thought!! You're right - one secret santa has not been on the board for 4 weeks and that's what I'm concerned about. I have sent a PM but no response yet so I have written a letter. I hope all is well with that particular secret santa - it is worrying. Thank you so much for your concern.
(By the way, I'd never have guessed you were excited about your secret santa present - you hide it so well!!!!!) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter