cindyvalentine.jpg

auroraval.jpg

snowval.jpg

minmicval.jpg

poohvalenitn.jpg

ducklove.jpg

mickeyminnielove.jpg

Great designs Kate :goodvibes:

I really love the don't mess with my chocolate one!

Kate, I was wondering if I could use your designs as VDay cards for DD's class. I would add "Designed by Julia & Nicks mom DISboards.com" to them so people would know where I got them. Let me know if it would be alright with you. Thank you and have a great morning.

~Paula

kc10family said:
Kate, I was wondering if I could use your designs as VDay cards for DD's class. I would add "Designed by Julia & Nicks mom DISboards.com" to them so people would know where I got them. Let me know if it would be alright with you. Thank you and have a great morning.

~Paula
I would be honored!!

you don't have to credit it on what you print - just if you post them somewhere!!

Love them, Kate. Especially the Donald and Daisy!

They look great. I was wondering if anyone would come up with Valentine's designs and you came through yet again. :thumbsup2

Deb

Great designs as usual. Thanks for you hard work.

Kate -- darling designs! V-Day is also one of my favorite holidays. I'm a huge romantic at heart!

These are wonderful! I agree the "Don't mess with my chocolate" is my favorite :goodvibes

Wow! These really remind me of the raglan tshirts that were included in the Disney email that I received this morning! Especially the hearts. There's some similarity there.

They look really fantastic Kate! :thumbsup2

What's so great about Creative DISigns is you...or one of our talented designers... can take ideas that you see on Disney shirts then make something similar of your own for a fraction of the cost!

DDA ROCKS!!!! :woohoo:

I made a simple statement that people need to be kind and give credit where credit is due when it comes to people who have taken the time out of the goodness of there hearts to make a design for the Creative DISigns board.

Enough said.

We're adults and we need to get on with having fun and being creative! :wizard:

I actually never saw those designs so I really have no idea what you were talking about until I went to the disneyshopping website

Using a heart as a backdrop for a valentine's day design really does not take a high level of creativity- I didn't really need inspiration for that

Please, if you don't mind, would you modify a couple of the designs for me? They are all very wonderful & a couple of them would make perfect wedding shirts for my MIL. I have a few from My 3 princes & I made a few. & the heart ones you did would finish them off.

Please, if you don't mind, I would like the True Love, M&M with Nancy & Alan 11/25/2005

& Once upon a dream (Sleeping Beauty) with the Nancy & Alan 11/25/2005
on the other side?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter