My Valentine's Day Designs

PhotoLisa said:
Its all about crediting where the idea came from, right?

I have to ask - and I may be going out on a limb here - but have we offended you in some way? I don't think its too much to ask somebody who has donated hours of work to see that the person gets credit for that work. Would you like my name attached to one of your photographs? I see nobody here has done anything specific to harm you, so I really don't understand your above sentence.

Steamboat Marti said:
I have to ask - and I may be going out on a limb here - but have we offended you in some way? I don't think its too much to ask somebody who has donated hours of work to see that the person gets credit for that work. Would you like my name attached to one of your photographs? I see nobody here has done anything specific to harm you, so I really don't understand your above sentence.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1016897

No personal messages means that posts here should be for EVERYONE. We don't have "private clubs". If you want to send a message to another person, we have a private message function. Just click the person's screen name and scroll to "Send a Private Message". It's like sending an email- only the person you send the message to will see it.

Please leave me alone and I will not frequent this portion of the site anymore. I thought I could fit in but decided that is not the case.

waa!!
I cant see them I have refreshed 3 times alreay and I keep getting the little red x in the box. As I am reading every bodies response it makes me want to see them even more.
Oh well I'll keep trying to see them.

bear74 said:
waa!!
I cant see them I have refreshed 3 times alreay and I keep getting the little red x in the box. As I am reading every bodies response it makes me want to see them even more.
Oh well I'll keep trying to see them.

I'm having the same???

I am sorry - I took down my design gallery - if you would like to see the designs - send me a quick pm!

I just tried to PM you Julia&Nick'sMom;
I don't think it worked. I'd love to see your Valentine
designs. But I can wait for a better day if need be!
Thanks!

Nevermind its not really worth it...

edited: due to better judgement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter