My word of "Thanks" to CRO.........

ellyn2000

DIS Veteran<br>Loves to go Pearl Diving in Japan<b
I recently learned of a new discount on the budget board and decided to try for a cheaper rate than I already had for my 11/2002 trip. The person I got on the phone was Summer and she was most patient as we explored every option to better budget my trip. I ended up saving $500.00 by booking room and passes separately (lost flex feature & free pin, but can afford that with $500.) I asked her for her name and told her I'd like to let someone know how helpful she was and she was really surprised and seemed pleased. I'm posting it here and will also let Disney know. I'm very pleased and got my passes and room conf. today (only 5 days later) and also checked online and my credit card has already been credited with the trip that I cancelled. This trip is getting better and better.

That's great! The CM's really contribute to the Disney magic, don't they?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter