N and N Labs = $99.41?

Kevenswife2

WDW vs DLR...impossible to choose a favorite!
Help! I just checked my cc and there's a charge from N and N Labs(other) for $99.41!

I've been extremely watchful to cancel all offers before the date they start charging.

What product does N and N Labs sell? I need to know so I can give them a call :mad: .

I looked at last months cc statement and narrowed it down to Pure Healths Hoodia with Green Tea. Website says a charge of $79.41 so there must be $20 s&h!:sad2:

My cc was charged $99.41 on the same day I canceled! I canceled on day #10. It said I had to cancel within 10 days, so isn't day #10 within that time frame?

I thought my cancelation confirmation number seemed weird: 23,000

This is just what I was afraid of before I started doing the paid offers.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

If there is no 800 number with the charge give your credit card company a call and they might be able to pull on up for you on there end. Good luck!

some of those you have to watch... you have to cancel by the 9th day.... on the 10th they charge.

some of those you have to watch... you have to cancel by the 9th day.... on the 10th they charge.

This is so true.

Maybe as another poster mentioned you can call them and they will remove the charge.

Good luck!

I looked at last months cc statement and narrowed it down to Pure Healths Hoodia with Green Tea. Website says a charge of $79.41 so there must be $20 s&h!:sad2:

My cc was charged $99.41 on the same day I canceled! I canceled on day #10. It said I had to cancel within 10 days, so isn't day #10 within that time frame?

I normally don't post on this board but I read this and just had to say that this is exactly what happened to me. :mad: :mad: When I figured out what the charge was for and called the company they said there was nothing they could do about it because the product had already been sent out and they would not take the product back if I returned it. Well, I never received the product and was never reimbursed the 99.41 either. I filed a dispute w/ my cc company and reported the company to the better business bureau. After researching the company and finding a lot of complaints I am considering filing a complaint w/ the Utah (where the company is based) attorney general's office. By the way, my cancellation number was odd also, 45,000. :confused:

I normally don't post on this board but I read this and just had to say that this is exactly what happened to me. :mad: :mad: When I figured out what the charge was for and called the company they said there was nothing they could do about it because the product had already been sent out and they would not take the product back if I returned it. Well, I never received the product and was never reimbursed the 99.41 either. I filed a dispute w/ my cc company and reported the company to the better business bureau. After researching the company and finding a lot of complaints I am considering filing a complaint w/ the Utah (where the company is based) attorney general's office. By the way, my cancellation number was odd also, 45,000. :confused:

I'm sorry to hear you went through this too. It makes me feel awful, stupid, afraid to tell DH, mad, etc! What I hate is they charged my cc on the 27th (Wed), but it didn't post until Friday. Hoodia H*ll isn't open until Monday so it's driving me crazy not being able to call them right now. And I know there's probably no way for them to stop shipment now. :confused3

How long ago did this happen to you? On what day did you cancel? Have they continued to charge your cc, like a lot of the complaints said they did?

Will filing a dispute with my cc company possibly get the charge taken off? That's a lot of money for my family!

my cancellation number was 27000. :confused3

After I read this it rang a bell because I remember thinking -- what a funky cancellation number.

Thanks for the warning, I'll keep an eye on my credit card bill.

I'm sorry to hear you went through this too. It makes me feel awful, stupid, afraid to tell DH, mad, etc! What I hate is they charged my cc on the 27th (Wed), but it didn't post until Friday. Hoodia H*ll isn't open until Monday so it's driving me crazy not being able to call them right now. And I know there's probably no way for them to stop shipment now. :confused3

How long ago did this happen to you? On what day did you cancel? Have they continued to charge your cc, like a lot of the complaints said they did?

Will filing a dispute with my cc company possibly get the charge taken off? That's a lot of money for my family!

I did exactly what you did, cancelled on day 10 of the within 10 days. I realized I was charged the same day I called to cancel. This was on June 20 of this year. Their reasoning for not reimbursing me was the product had gone out that morning. I have yet to receive the product and for $20 in shipping I should have received the product by now. I am hoping because I didn't even get the product that I will be able to get it reversed w/ my cc company.

I am also sorry you're having to deal w/ this. I sort of told my husband but the account I used is only in my name so he doesn't know how or why it happened or how much the charge was. It is a lot of money and after reading some complaints I found online it really looks like we've been scammed!:mad: :mad: :mad:

:eek: Ok, that is just not right! my cancellation # was 23,000 also. I called on day 8 b/c I hadn't rec'd it yet - how am I supposed to try for 10 days???? They said it was just mailed, so I cancelled. I didn't see anything weird on my card yet.

:eek: Ok, that is just not right! my cancellation # was 23,000 also. I called on day 8 b/c I hadn't rec'd it yet - how am I supposed to try for 10 days???? They said it was just mailed, so I cancelled. I didn't see anything weird on my card yet.

I've been doing reward programs (and canceling) long enough to know that's NOT a proper confirmation number! When she told me my cancelation confirmation number was 23,000 I thought that was mighty strange.

From the posts, it looks as thought they just pull any 5-figure number out of their *ss...I mean air. :mad:

23,000, 23,000, 27,000 45,000

Thanks Kathie for the info. I feel awful right now. :guilty:

:laughing: I'm feeling much better! I called my cc company and they are reversing the charges!! :rotfl2: And the whole process was much easier than I ever expected. No begging or pleading.

I think to insure I'm never charged by N and N Labs again I'll cancel my current cc card at the end of this billing cycle and get a new number.

:laughing: I'm feeling much better! I called my cc company and they are reversing the charges!! :rotfl2: And the whole process was much easier than I ever expected. No begging or pleading.

I think to insure I'm never charged by N and N Labs again I'll cancel my current cc card at the end of this billing cycle and get a new number.

Glad to hear of the good news. :) I am hoping this is what will happen for me but I had to fill out a paper form also for my cc company. I know it feels good for this to be resolved and I really hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

I did this offer also! I did it on june 21st called fri. 29th I was on hold for about 10 Mins. the music stops playing then I hear a click, I'm Thinking... WTH! I call back same thing after 10 Mins. on hold Click. I called back agian and get a recording now saying they are closed:headache: I found a email on the web site and emailed them saying I wanted to cancel. Well we went camping over the weekend and when we got home today I did not recieve a email back, tried calling no luck. I used my simon card and I just checked the balance and I see that a charge for 99.41 was declined. they charged it on 7/1 sunday. I am glad I used the simon card I have a balance of 8.18. I am hoping I can get a hold of them tomorrow. :headache: Hope we get out of this!!

That's great!! If you call your CC company and tell them you want a new number because your account has been compromised........they may keep your account open and issue you a new number. That way you still get to keep your credit line and perks! I'm surprised they didn't suggest it.

More bad news on the N and N labs saga! I checked my cc statement today and there is another charge for 79.41!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: I cancelled on June 20 and after that have been charge 99.41 and 79.41. I think I'm just going to have to cancel the whole cc account and try to get the cc company to reverse both charges. To make matters worse I have not even been sent the product, so basically they are stealing from me! :mad: :mad:

Could your CC company put a block on your acct. so this company can no longer charge you? I had the same problem with Body Fit Pro. But I had no problem get the charge reversed and Chase put a block on the acct. so they can't bleed me dry. I don't often have nice things to say about Chase, but they came through for me on this one.

My cc is a Chase card as well. I'll be calling them tomorrow to see if they can put a block on the company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter