N and N Labs = $99.41?

Just wanted to put in my two cents worth. I'm new here but someone told me about the complaints on here with Pure Health Hoodia. I've been ripped off for $99.41 and $79.41. Made the mistake of calling and saying I never received my product, so I wanted my money back. They said they couldn't give me my money back but would ship out a new supply today (Tuesday) and lo and behold there was a charge on my checking account for $79.41 today. They also claimed they shipped it out the first time and it shows in their records that it was delivered. Unfortunately, I use a debit card and my bank said I couldn't do anything about it the time they charged me $99.41, but I'm going to go talk to them again tomorrow and explain the situation. I ordered a product and never received it but got charged for it. Legally, you would think that they would have to give me my money back but apparently this company doesn't do any legal.

I went ahead and filled out a complaint with the Utah attorney general's office today. It is not right for a company to continue to scam many consumers! :mad: By the way the charges on my account actually show a Utah number and a persons name that the money may be going to. I've been a little chicken to call it but if anybody else wants the number I'd be willing to give it to them!

My account was charged $79.41 too!! But I cancelled my account on 5/22 and never received credit for it on SR. I found the charge tonight so I'm going to call first thing in the am to my credit card company and Pure Health Hoodia.

This is exactly why I was hesitant to give my cc number to these places. You just never know.

By the way, my cancellation # was 32000.

Give me the number. I'll call them. I went to my bank today and filled out a dispute form to try and get my $174 back. I called the company one more time before going to my bank to see if we could settle the issue but they wouldn't budge. I ask them why I was charged again and they said they changed their billing to where you get 30 pills a month and get this they said my account hadn't been canceled. I thought they were only suppose to bill every 30 days to begin with and it hasn't been 30 days since the last time they took money out of my account. I wrote a novel at the bank and told them they would probably want to sit down with a cup of coffee when they read it because it's going to take them awhile.

I just pulled up my Simon acct. and lo and behold those *@&#*'s tried to charge my card $79.41. But the joke was on them, because I only had $.10 left!!!:rotfl: What do you want to bet that this company is one of the companies crying about too much fraud in the industry......

They got me too, I signed up on 5/29 and canceled on 6/4, they just charged my cc 79.41 on 7/5. And of course my cancel # was 23,000, and I never received anything. I already called my cc company chase and filed a dispute, but I can't get ahold of hoodia yet as it is to early.:sad1: this is what I kept telling myself would happen when I started the rewards stuff, but I just couldn't quit.

I just got off the phone with them, she stated that the reason why all the cancel #'s are similar is because it is their employee id #'s, at first she told me that I had never canceled, when I informed her that it was a scam and I was contacting the BBB she magically found that I had canceled and apologized and stated she would refund the money immediately and stop any future charges.

Give me the number. I'll call them. I went to my bank today and filled out a dispute form to try and get my $174 back. I called the company one more time before going to my bank to see if we could settle the issue but they wouldn't budge. I ask them why I was charged again and they said they changed their billing to where you get 30 pills a month and get this they said my account hadn't been canceled. I thought they were only suppose to bill every 30 days to begin with and it hasn't been 30 days since the last time they took money out of my account. I wrote a novel at the bank and told them they would probably want to sit down with a cup of coffee when they read it because it's going to take them awhile.

When the charge was pending in my account it showed one number and now it is showing this number 866-822-3121. I don't know what happened to the other number I saw w/ a name next to it.:confused3

this one is definitely a stinker. I just checked my cc balance online this morning and they stuck a charge on there. I canceled 6/7/2007.

I am so upset because the exact thing happened to me! However, I was charged $79.41 before my trial was even over! I was charged on July 4, I cancelled July 5 not knowing I had been charged and my trial is up today (July 7th). Plus, I never even got the product! The charge is on a Citi card, do you think it would be better to just complain to my credit card company and not even contact the company?! It just seems like they are absolutely no help at all.

Can anyone tell me the number they called to get refunded? Is it that 404 number or is it the 866 that shows up next to the charge?

There was a 404 number that showed up next to my charge when it was pending but now it's not there. If you have the 404 number I would definitely save it!

I just checked through my Simon Gift Accounts and low and behold, N & N Labs attempted to charge me $79.41 on 7-4. Luckily there was not enough funds!! JERKS!! I called on 5-23 and cancelled, got good ole #23000 for the confirmation number.

Add me to the list! I just checked by Simon Gift Card account and they also tried to charge me $ 79.41. Like the other posters, it was declined because there wasn't enough in my account. It was at least six weeks ago when I cancelled (after receiving the first shipment.) It looks like they may be doing a wave of charges on accounts to see what they can get away with!

I just called three different numbers: the cancelling one, the customer service number, and the number that came with the charge on my credit card and I got absolutely nothing. The number that came with the credit card does not even work! I had to leave a voicemail message and they said they would get back to me. How did you girls get a hold of them? I do not want to wait too long because who knows what else they will try to charge.

I also called the number that was initially used on the charge of $6.95 shipping and I got a voice automation telling me that the number is no longer in service. They gave me this 920 number instead. So, as we speak I am on hold with them. Hopefully they can help me.

edit: They could not help me at all. In fact, the number was for a completely different company! It seems as if they are using the number of other companies to mask their scam.

What do I do???

To make sure I don't get involved in this scam, what was the offer name? Please excuse me if it was mentioned already.

TIA

Mine was called "Miracle Diet" on MonsterPaysCash. Actually, I called them and they told me that I had actually signed up for "hoodia with green tea". So, if I were you, beware of that one as well. I also got that 23,000 cancellation confirmation number. These scammers know what they are doing! Because they charged my account (three days before my trial period was over) before I canceled, my credit card company told me they wouldn't be able to do anything. It was not until I explained my situation a bit more that they finally told me that they would do everything they could to get that money back for me. However, I have seen that some of you have gotten multiple charges and my card company told me that if happens again, I need to close my card and get a new one.

Pure Health Hoodia on Cash Duck

It was also an offer on Sunshine Rewards but they have already pulled it. I disputed w/ my cc company today and both of my charges have already been reversed back to my account. Chase bank came through very very quickly!!!:cool1: I really hate that everyone has been scammed by this so called company!

I received the product in the mail yesterday. It's from UltraLife PM Fulfillment. I'm pretty sure it's Pure Health Hoodia. It's going right back there. My Chase cc said they can't put a block on my card from this company. If they try to charge me again, I'll get a new cc number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter