Name a book you have read more than once

All the Harry Potters
All the Twilights
Gone With the Wind
North & South
The Godfather
Jurassic Park
The Thornbirds

Too many to name. A few times a year I reread all the books in the series of Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, Divergent, and Maze Runner.

Midnight in the Garden if Good & Evil
Harry Potter - all of them
Gone With The Wind
Kingdom Keepers - all of them
Countless kids books

The only way I don’t read a book more than once is if I don’t like the book at all, and many times, I will give a bad book a second read just to be sure. I always do a re-read before bed, because if I have a new book, I can’t put it down until it’s done. I am a pretty fast reader, but it still takes 2-3 hours to read a book. I don’t understand why people only read a book once, or only watch a tv show or movie only once. If it’s good, it’s still good no matter how many times you revisit it.

Mystery of the Witches Bridge
Loved the book as a tween and love it still today. Bought a new copy online a few years back because mine was falling apart. Great book!

I love reading & will reread favorites all the time, but I’m not much of a classics reader or really a reader of any of the other kinds of books that appear on the “100 Must-Read Books” type lists.

Of the ”classics,” I’ve read the following multiple times -

Gone with the Wind
Little Women
Wuthering Heights

Some other favorite books that I’ve read multiple times -

Ashes in the Wind
The Bronze Horseman
Mists of the Serengeti
The Windflower

And lots of others!

My favorite children’s/young adult books that I’ve read multiple times -

the Trixie Belden series
The Witch of Blackbird Pond

Hitchhikers Guide
Queen Noor's biography
The Stand
Harry Potter books
The Help
Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
more cookbooks than I can remember,
and as a kid? probably a fair bit of anything Piers Anthony wrote, Black Beauty books

Chronicles of Narnia; all the Harry Potters; Hobbit and Lord of the Rings series; all the Anne of Green Gables series; many, many of Charles Dickens, P.G. Wodehouse, Anthony Trollope, Thomas Mann, Mark Twain, Elizabeth Goudge....

Jeez, I really like to re-read books, I guess.

The ones I have probably reread the most include the Dune series, Lord of the Ring series, the Stand, Salem’s Lot, Grapes of Wrath, Cannery Row, Of Mice and Men, and the Foundation series. I am sure I am forgetting some others...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter