Napa Rose Chef’s Counter - Here’s How to Book It

Does anyone know if you have to phone/voice mail for this, or would an email be possible? I ask because we will be camping on the weekend of the 1st of the month and I'm not sure if I'll have cell service!

I know I'm probably very premature in this, but I'm hoping to snag a Napa Rose reservation for this November. I just want to know if anyone's made a Napa Rose Chef's Counter reservation recently and if the procedure for that has changed at all.

I know I'm probably very premature in this, but I'm hoping to snag a Napa Rose reservation for this November. I just want to know if anyone's made a Napa Rose Chef's Counter reservation recently and if the procedure for that has changed at all.
It has not changed. I made on on April 1 for a June trip.

Ok. What is the dress code for this as well as in general for napa rose? I am seriously thinking of doing this..It would only be for me.

Ok. What is the dress code for this as well as in general for napa rose? I am seriously thinking of doing this..It would only be for me.
We always dress resort casual to Napa Rose unless it’s for a special occasion or the NYE party. You’ll see people just from the parks in shorts & tees w/ Mickey ears. It’s all good. Maybe just stay away from old sweatpants? LOL I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do it! It’s amazing. Have a great time!

We always dress resort casual to Napa Rose unless it’s for a special occasion or the NYE party. You’ll see people just from the parks in shorts & tees w/ Mickey ears. It’s all good. Maybe just stay away from old sweatpants? LOL I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do it! It’s amazing. Have a great time!
No sweatpants!! LOL. I can wear a polo short and dress shorts. Thanks for the info. I will let you and the board know!!

Looking for end of the first week in October, or sometime during the second week... I guess that means I can call tomorrow (Aug 1st) and put in my request, right?

Has anyone done this fairly recently (like within the last two months or so?) Can you update details on the seating times, prices, number of courses, which days of the week it's offered?

Is the phone number to call still (714) 300-7170 ?

If I call tomorrow... can I call at like 12:00:01 (just a few seconds after midnight pacific time) and leave a message, or do I need to call like 5pm tomorrow when they are actually open? If I have a couple days that would work within my time down there, should I leave it on the message that X, Y, Z days would work but please just first available? Or should I make it very specific on which day I want?

Looking for end of the first week in October, or sometime during the second week... I guess that means I can call tomorrow (Aug 1st) and put in my request, right?

Has anyone done this fairly recently (like within the last two months or so?) Can you update details on the seating times, prices, number of courses, which days of the week it's offered?

If I call tomorrow... can I call at like 12:00:01 (just a few seconds after midnight pacific time) and leave a message, or do I need to call like 5pm tomorrow when they are actually open? If I have a couple days that would work within my time down there, should I leave it on the message that X, Y, Z days would work but please just first available? Or should I make it very specific on which day I want?

We did the chefs counter July 8th. There were 4 of us, seating time for us was 5:30. I don't know exactly how much it was per person, there were 4 of us, 3 of us did the wine pairing, plus we had some cocktails and DH had a REALLY expensive glass of whiskey. If I had to guess, I would say it was $200-$225/per person, plus $150/person for wine pairing? Also, not sure on what days it was offered, I was trying for the 9th as that is our son's birthday but there was only one seat open that night so we took the 8th.

Also, there were 6 courses if I remember correctly but it might have been 7?

Yes, that is the number I called.

You need to call and leave a voicemail, they call people back in order to confirm. I left a message with the number of people and the preferred date but I also let them know the other dates that would work for our trip.

We did the chefs counter July 8th. There were 4 of us, seating time for us was 5:30. I don't know exactly how much it was per person, there were 4 of us, 3 of us did the wine pairing, plus we had some cocktails and DH had a REALLY expensive glass of whiskey. If I had to guess, I would say it was $200-$225/per person, plus $150/person for wine pairing? Also, not sure on what days it was offered, I was trying for the 9th as that is our son's birthday but there was only one seat open that night so we took the 8th.

Also, there were 6 courses if I remember correctly but it might have been 7?

Yes, that is the number I called.

You need to call and leave a voicemail, they call people back in order to confirm. I left a message with the number of people and the preferred date but I also let them know the other dates that would work for our trip.
Did you call at a "normal" time, or did you jump on it at like a few seconds after midnight as soon as your month became open for reservations?

It's currently offered either Thurs-Sun or Fri-Sun, can't remember which. It's only one seating a night, and you can start that seating anytime from 5:30 PM until I think 7:00 or so. The cost is $150/person, and we got seven courses with a couple of 'mini courses' scattered throughout in late June.

My wife and I are going to try to return to the CC on our December trip. It's over Candlelight weekend and a fairly large Pharmacy convention at the Convention Center so I will be extra careful to call at 11:59:45pm on October 1st. We've never been disappointed.

Well I called last night (10 minutes after midnight, I lost track of time!) and now I'm getting nervous. No call back and no email reply (I also sent an email last night). I guess I start calling now... but I'm worried I might have already missed it :-/

Well I called last night (10 minutes after midnight, I lost track of time!) and now I'm getting nervous. No call back and no email reply (I also sent an email last night). I guess I start calling now... but I'm worried I might have already missed it :-/

I was worried as well when they did not call me back within a few hours but all hope is not lost, they called me back the next day or so! I also sent an email because this was the one thing we REALLY wanted to do to celebrate our son's 18th birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter