Narcoossee recommendations

I had the blackened Redfish dish with the chorizo hash and I've also had the Filet on our last couple of trips. Both were delicious and the filet was so tender!:love: I will have a hard time deciding between them on our May trip.
NARC REDFISH.jpgNARCOOSSEE'S FILET WITH SCALLOPS DEC 2023.jpg

Last edited:
We’ve been twice since the remodel. Both times I had the blueberry & feta salad & the scallops & gnocchi for my entree. Oh my gosh, they were amazing. My husband had the filet, which he said was delicious. I don’t remember whT he had for an appetizer.
IMG_0463.jpeg
IMG_0465.jpeg
IMG_0464.jpeg

Oh, I almost forgot DH ordered the Gulf Shrimp Bucatini pasta dish. It was excellent! Due to the photo angle, it looks on the small side here but it was a good portion. DH is a not a light eater and he couldn't even finish it.
NARCOOSEE'S GULF SHRIMP BUCATINI.jpg

I went with my dad and sister- we got the scallop with gnocchi, salmon (my sister basically licked her plate clean and said it was the best salmon of her life) and my dad did the surf & turf and we all really liked it. My husband went with his family 2 weeks ago and said everything they got was fantastic. The only thing he wouldn't get again was the charcuterie board because he liked other things better.

The almond cheesecake is always a must!

I'm getting hungry just reading all of these recommendations. We are returning to Narcoossee's next month for the first time in many, many years...planning a quick trip just to try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter