• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Natalie Wood

Most likely a terrible accident. Someone in her condition could easily fall overboard off a slippery deck.

Robert Wagner has never been charged with a crime and apparently there is no new evidence to do so. He’s almost 88 years old now and unlikely to change his story (or confess to killing her.) I’d love to hear Christopher Walken’s account of what happened, but he’s not talking.

Hard to say, can they actually pin this on someone after all these years?

Accident. I think she slipped trying to move the dinghy or get in it to leave, hit her head, and drown.

I do think they fought but I don't think she was murdered.

I'd say involuntary manslaughter at most, but definitely a huge coverup which in and of itself is disturbing. There have been rumors for years and most point to her being in the water and left there.

By all accounts she was terrified of water and not a good swimmer. I don't think she untied the dingy and tried to get in herself. I think they had a fight and either Robert intentionally or unintentionally got her into the water and she drowned. The story of her trying to leave or retying the dingy is a cover-up.

I don't think they will ever prosecute him for the crime after all these years. I think it will remain unsolved unless Walken speaks up or Robert confesses.

When I saw this come up on the news last week, they said that she had bruises on her torso that were not consistent with a fall. There was some other "witness" account that came out recently also, so they reclassified her death as "suspicious" with Robert Wagner as a person of interest.

After that, I heard nothing more.

When I saw this come up on the news last week, they said that she had bruises on her torso that were not consistent with a fall. There was some other "witness" account that came out recently also, so they reclassified her death as "suspicious" with Robert Wagner as a person of interest.

After that, I heard nothing more.
New witness testimony states they heard female screaming 'help' for some time. Something like that. Also heard male say 'we're coming to get you' or something like that. Not sure exact. I read on a crime forum.

I have always thought that the original story seemed highly unlikely and that there were people who knew more than they were saying. I definitely believe Robert Wagner was involved. I do not believe he intended to kill her, but I believe they had a fight and things escalated big time. Then everyone had some kind of gentleman's agreement to not discuss details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter