Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Nataline,

You do amazing work & we are so lucky that you are willing to share your talents with us. I am hoping that you can help me out. We are going to Disney in July and my family loves the Brewers. I saw that you did a Mickey Ears with the Yankee, Phillies and the Tigers. I am hoping that you could do one for the Milwaukee Brewers. Thanks in advance for your help - you are amazing.

Michelle

please can i have this made i know your super busy let me know if you cant
thank you so much
Kelly:flower3:

Mufasa.jpg

Natalie,
Your designs are wonderful, and you are so generous with your time and creativity!

Could you please personalize the following designs?

1--Birthday Cupcake Princesses w/ "6" (and "Emily Anne" if possible)
2--Minnie Velvet with "Emily Anne"
3--Mickey Velvet with "Will"
4--Animal Kingdom 7 with "Emily Anne"
4--AK Sunset with "Will"
5--Mickey Head (red background with black mickey heads) with Mickey character with "Will"
6--Mickey Head (red polka dot background) with Minnie character with "Emily Anne"
7--Celebrating design (characters with balloons, streamers, and party hats in front of castle) with "The Harris Family; 2009; Celebrating Emily Anne's 6th birthday"

Thank you for making so many vacations magical!

Hi Natalie-

Quick question-what font do you use on the Mickey Ear Hats? I found all the ones I needed in your photobucket.

I do have a couple of requests:

Can I get a character Star Design with Figment. Do you have the blank of the one you did for Penny that was the purple Mickey Head with Figment? Zachary is starting to get into Figment now since our last trip to Epcot on Mother's Day. He's still crazy for Chip n Dale though.

Thanks so much.

Hi Natalie! Once again planning a trip and now ready for the shirts.. You did a few designs for us last year that I'd just like updated with 2009. The Test Track design...

LIZ.jpg

Could you do them in the following Names:

Ben
Liz
Benji
Carlos

And since we're going to be there during my birthday, of course I need a birthday design ;-)

Could you do the Minnie First trip treat me like a Princess design you did for Gwen for me but put my name "Liz" and celebrating my birthday? Thanks so much! We leave on July 10 so there is no immediate rush =)

I think that's it for now but I better leave this thread before I find another one I "must" have!

Just bumping this up. We're leaving on July 10th and I'm starting to make my other shirts.. If you have time for this request, that would be great. If not, I totally understand.

Thanks!

These designs are sooo wonderful, but I was wondering if you could tell me how you put them on a shirt?

Thank you.........

celebrate_logo2010.jpg

Could I get this saying "Celebrating my Birthday at Disney World" or "Today is my Birthday" "Celebrating Disney Style" (whatever you think looks betteror how you can fit it.

My Dh & I will be at WDW celebrating our 41st birthdays this July & I thought this would be a cute design to wear.

Thank you!:flower3:

We are taking our son on his First trip to Disney World in August. I loved the picture with the airplane and the characters on it. Could you make me one for Disney World and 2009. Or if it is possible my husband is a pilot and owns a biplane and my son loves it. So maybe a design with a biplane and Disney World Here We come. Or I'm on my way to Disney World.

Here is the info I can't post a link to the one I saw on your photobucket i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/completed%20projects/FlyingtoWDWAirplane.jpg

I just noticed that there are names in the white ribbon off the airplane. My Son's name is Nicholas.
Thank you so much. We are so excited for our trip.

Hello Natalie,
I just found your work and I would like to say it’s amazing! We are leaving for our first trip in 3 weeks. Would you mind doing the following for me?

I can't post links yet, so I hope this makes sense.

Mickey Pirate for stoller saying:

This stroller belongs to Captain Colton

Mickey Pirate head for family that says:

Team Mac 2009

The colored Mickey heads that you did for Amy. I want to put them on black t-shirts as well. No writing, just the following colors please:
Pink
Red
Green
Orange
Blue
Purple

disboards Post#17 Picture #9

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Hi there,
If you have time please could I have thie mickey head star wars design with Donald & Jedi Dylan also one the same but with mickey with Jedi Jac ?
Can I also have A toy story buzz mickey years with Dylan, and a Woody one with Jac
Do you also do luggage tags ?

thanks so much
:)

Hi there,
We are travelling in a couple of weeks so am getting concerned that you wont have time to do our disigns ???
If you havent got time please dont worry I totally understand how busy you must be as your Disigns are amazing and I am sure you have loads to do !!
Just thought I would give it a try ??
Really hope that you can fit us in ??
If not I will try a bit earlier next time !!!!
Thanks so much :)

Hi Natalie! :goodvibes I was wondering if I could ask you for a request. My DH is a huge fan of Hoop-Dee-Doo and I really wanted to make matching shirts for our next trip. I had looked through all of your disigns, but didn't see anything specific to HDD. Would it be possible for you to make something for us? We're not leaving until the end of Sept. so there's no rush. I'm sure that anything you come up with will be amazing! Thanks so much for all of your help and all of your wonderful disigns. You make our trips even more magical!!!! :worship:

Hi Natalie....

I am wondering if you would have time to personalize the purple oval with the characters celebrating...

The Gray Family
celebrating our return to WDW.....(whatever you have in there already is fine.)

Thank you so much! I am thinking of making shirts to give to the kiddos upons finishing school this week as a big surprise...they have no idea we're going in August!!!! :)

Thanks again!!!!

would like to make a request for some activity covers but I would like to use the designs from the Journal Covers. I need for the covers to be full size like to cover a full sheet of paper.

1. My Disney Journal Cover #4
Changes the words to
Sarah's Activity Book

2. Blue Mickey Cover
Changes the words to
Donnie's Activity Book
(Change the Mickey Mouse to a Donald Duck)

3. Journal Cover #1
Can you put a wall-e in there somewhere?
Change the words to
Dani's Activity Book

Thanks,
Dona Momma

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter