Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna Momma (or anyone else)

What types of things are you putting into your activity books? We will be traveling with two boys (8 & 7). If you all have any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1.jpg

May I have this design but may I have it say - The Radeshak Family.

Stroller1.jpg

May I have this say The Radeshak Family Stroller

Hi Natalie,

I just saw someone's finished t-shirts that used your disigns. They look great!
I am hoping that you could put together some Mickey Ear Hats for me.
Specifically I am looking for the following:

Mickey Ear Hat: Mickey "Bill" in red

Mickey Ear Hat: Minnie Mouse "Susie" in pink

Mickey Ear Hat: Goofy "Taylor" in blue

Mickey Ear Hat: Tigger "Ben" in blue (if you have Buzz, please use him instead)

Mickey Ear HAt: Tink "Emma" in bright green

Thanks for all of your creativity.

Susie :)

Hi Natalie,

This is another request for shirts for our upcoming trip.

Tink Star - Emma

Mickey Jedi Star - Ben

Goofy Star - Taylor

Post #2768 gold rings with border and MK inside the rings with Susie and Bill Celebrating 14 Magical Years

Post #2237 Tink with border and name Emma

Mickey Head with Giraffe print - Mimmi

Mickey and Minnie Hearts (in 4shared) with border and Susie and Bill Celebrating 14 Years of Magic

I have spent several hours looking at all of the post of your creations. :surfweb: I am certainly appreciative of all of your work. This trip is a total surprise for our kids. I can hardly wait until I get your designs from both of my requests so I can get started with the shirts. :Pinkbounc

I've got everything here except the "Post 2237 Tink with border and name Emma". Have a Magical Trip!

http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/bearnut2/helping%20donatalie/tbandemommy/

Natalie,

I think I have decided what we need/want (giggle)

I would like to request the celebrate logo. The name is Damien.
If possible, could you put something about it being his birthday (either above or below - no preference)

Also one without a name with something like I'm with the birthday boy!

I can not begin to tell you how happy this is going to make one little boy! (not to mention his mom...ME!) Four years ago we didn't think he was going to make it and yet, here he is. A little challenged ... but all boy!

Again, thanks for your help...and no hurry, we don't leave until September!

Nini Morris

Happy Birthday to Damien! Enjoy your trip! (I included 2 options for the non-birthday folks)

Damiencelebrate.jpg

birthdayboycelebrate.jpg

happybirthdaycelebrate.jpg

Can I get the wedding rings with the castle and fireworks with heather and erik and have it say celebrating 3 years of magic?
Can I get a mickey ears hat design, i want a minnie one with heather, cinderella one with natalia, a mickey one with erik, and a lightening mcqueen one with zach.

Can i get a design like the lsu one but instead it being alabama crimson tide and have it say erik?

the surfing mickey with zach?

I couldn't do the college design but here is everything else. Enjoy!

heatherMinniehat.jpg

nataliaCinderella.jpg

erikMickey.jpg

zachCars.jpg

zachSurfingMickey.jpg

heathererikMKrings2.jpg

Natalie,
Thank you so much for posting your blanks. I am having such fun personalizing shirts for my family's labor day trip. And especially thanks for posting the fonts, it took a while but I figured out how to download them.
Two requests:
First, I absolutely love your college logo designs. Could you make ones for the Missouri Tigers? I especially like the ones with Mickey football and Minnie cheerleader. (Go Mizzou!)
Second, I found my son's name in gold with the jedi mickey and the training academy logo (thanks to whoever requested Nathan!), but I would like to make my daughter's name as well. Could you make a Katie? Is there any way you could sub in the leia minnie for the Jedi Mickey? Or maybe a Jedi Minnie? Would she have a pink lightsaber?
Thank you so much -- we are going to celebrate Nathan's 9th birthday at DHS and all he wants is to get into Jedi Training Academy. Hopefully your designs will do the trick!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Barbara

I am so confused :confused: but I hope someone can help me. I see how I can copy the image and then put it in a word document but how can I do it so I can change the names? I'm sure its simple but I am not getting it. Thanks for your help!

Dawn

Natalie and Bearnut2, all I can say is that you should be Sainted!!

I never knew this board even existed until a few minutes ago...what a talented bunch we have here on the Dis!!

I just had a quick question for you...
On your Tink gift card design, would you be willing to tell me the font you used for Tink's signature? I looked at your fonts and I don't think it's on there.

Thanks so much, your work is just wonderful!!
:cutie:

Ok this is long - and If it won't work, I understand completely!

-my original post is on page 199 #2979 about celebration balloons with parks shadowed in them like on your Christmas ball ornament design. If you are close to it and can get it done great if not, skip to below.

1) We're Celebrating disign with First Trip Magle Family 2009

2) Ariel Star with Amanda on it

3) Rainbow Princess with Amanda in rainbow writing

4) Packer's Mickey Head with Matt on it

5)Epcot flags in Mickey Ears and 2009 below (I may have missed somewhere)

6) Jack Sparrow Star with Logan on it

7) Carribbean Beach Resort Welcome with Logan on one and Amanda on the other

8) Akershus Invite one with Logan and one with Amanda

9)Aurora Tag with Amanda

10) Jack Sparrow Tag with Logan

11) Equal Opportunity Princess with Amanda at the top

12) Tinkerbell Star with Amanda

13) Passport 2 is what were using if I could get the covers one with Logan and One with Amanda that'd be great

14) Journal Covers - one with Amanda and one with Logan

**I know this is really long, I've tried to download the blanks and change myself but I am extremely computer challenged. If I could have these by July 24th that'd be great, we leave August 1st.

Your talents are amazing! Again I thank you for helping make our first trip to disney so special.

Hi Natalie,
I have checked the shared link and was wondering 2 things.
1. Can you do the Mickey space helmet with the name Kaity on it? below it? Whatever works.....
2. Can you do a Stitch like on Page 192 with Calvin on it but have it say..Ally?
If you don't have time, please don't worry about it. Life throws us curves to see if we can keep going around them without falling of the straight line. In a sense, do what you need to for YOURSELF and FAMILY first.
We all appreciate your time and talent. You are amazing. I am always looking here even when we don't have a trip planned to see what you have created. You are very talented. Thank you.

Have a Magical time!
kaitySpacehelmetmickey.jpg

allyStitch.jpg

I was wanting to know if you had time to do a few shirt ideas for my family.

We would love the following:

(Green Tinkerbell 4) with Tanya 2009 in Disney Font

(Green Tinkerbell 4) with Kymberleigh 2009 in Disney Font

(Goofy 1, goofy laying down) with Scott 2009 in Disney Font

(Goofy 1, goofy laying down) with Geoffrey 2009 in Disney Font

and if we could, we would would also love all of our names in the ((2) Animal Prints.jpg) with all the animal print mickey heads in a circle for (your choice of font):

Tanya
Kymberleigh
Scott
Geoffrey

Thank you in advance for all of your help. You are greatly appreciated! :flower3:

Have FUN on your trip!
tanyaTinkerbell4.jpg

kymTinkerbell4.jpg

scottgoofy1.jpg

geoffgoofy1.jpg

tanyaGettinWild092.jpg

kymGettinWild092.jpg

geoffGettinWild092.jpg

scottGettinWild092.jpg

You have so many great disigns!

I hope I am not asking for something I can find easily (I tried your 2 links), but I saw 2 things in other posts that mentioned you as the designer

- small star with jedi mickey (it was on a sleeve)
- MNSSHP pumpkin mickey ears, but with 2009

Thanks so much.

Hi. Love your designs! I tell ya, you folks are so creative it just blows me away!! Can you do the pink ears with the "in every girl there is a princess" with Princess Tiana and the name Jocelyn? I sure appreciate it! Our trip isn't until Nov. so I am working on my long sleeve t-shirts this summer so no rush:)

Thanks for considering it!

Dawn

I love the getting wild at the AK. Can you do one with Dawn, Jeffery, Jr., Jeffery, Sr., Jocelyn, and Rosalie? Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter